Bearden VS Anderson County

Dawgz4life

41 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

We would love to, AC won't play, Bearden big tonight.  AC totally exposed, they're not good.   

OR and AC used to play in the early 2000s and the price twins got them once in 4 years I believe. They started playing again in early 2010s and got them once in Gaddis first year. traditionally OR has handled AC minus a few sporadic years. Last year when AC won state I think they would've gotten OR. This would not be the time for AC if they played this year.  I think just for the gate of the games the three Anderson County schools should play each other every year. Short travel, good gate, and mostly good competition.  

Just now, SheriffofRedRock said:

OR and AC used to play in the early 2000s and the price twins got them once in 4 years I believe. They started playing again in early 2010s and got them once in Gaddis first year. traditionally OR has handled AC minus a few sporadic years. Last year when AC won state I think they would've gotten OR. This would not be the time for AC if they played this year.  I think just for the gate of the games the three Anderson County schools should play each other every year. Short travel, good gate, and mostly good competition.  

Agreed

29 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

We can probably throw traditional out the window now. AC has been moving up in past years. Have more stars coming up. OR would not even consider playing AC in the coming years.... I am pretty sure of that! 

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

We can probably throw traditional out the window now. AC has been moving up in past years. Have more stars coming up. OR would not even consider playing AC in the coming years.... I am pretty sure of that! 

After watching Dozier last night he would run through yall like swiss cheese maybe when AC HC's son gets there he can stand on a ball and throw against teams like OR

49 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

They’ve beaten us about 2 times out of approximately 12 or so games that I can remember.