Kingston vs Meigs county

Jacketsfan2001

14 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Good game and a win over a quality opponent. Meigs still has some cleanup items to address, but they improved a lot since the first game.

I'll agree with that. We played clean football the 2nd half though. Was good to see the team focused and digging deep to come up with the stops and first downs when we needed them. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Yeti said:

2nd half Meigs played some really good football. Good job team.

12-0 with 1:17 to play.

After talking to some Coalfield folks after they dismantled Kingston in pre season (yes I'm aware it was a scrimmage) I thought you all might walk their dog.Was a little confused by the score.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

After talking to some Coalfield folks after they dismantled Kingston in pre season (yes I'm aware it was a scrimmage) I thought you all might walk their dog.Was a little confused by the score.

We played well the second half. First half wasn't bad just alot of unnecessary penalties. Not sure how good Coalfield is compared to Kingston, but Kingston was a pretty well rounded team I thought. It was a good win for us. Massey had us favored by 3 so it was a respectable score. 

Edited by Yeti