Maryville State Champs Again

Guest biggunz

I agree with you thekeg55. Talking to these guys is hard when they have their heads in the clouds. Dont get me wrong they are a good team but when they say they can compete with anyone in the state or 5a is going a little to far. I coach in 5a and see it every week. you can tell a little differance when you play a 4a team and then the next week you play a 5a team, alot more physical game comes in prespect.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That statement was very true, South-Doyle was so crappy they were a last place contender in 3-4A but they move up to 5A and all of a sudden they have kids on region teams and are a playoff team. Heritage is a good ole' boy school with no hope at all their stadium has one of the best views in all of football (facing the smokies) but they don't care. They have had good coaching (whavever the Cleveland coaches name is) but they don't know how to keep it. All they kids from E.blount (rockford ect.) with any hope go to Alcoa, Seymour, G-P, Pigeon Forge, or anywhere where their talent wont be waisted.

[Edited by LordInfamous on 12-19-02 12:31P]