Boys Region 3AA Predictions

YAIMountainTop

Dragons victorious, glad to see some of our football guys back finally! Special time here in dragon land!

Shocked at how the district is shaping up, I know it's early! Smith, Watertown, and Monterey look to be struggling. I know all 3 are extremely young, but never thought Jackson would be sitting where they are right now. Will be interesting to see who gets it figured out come January. New District predictions are we at 1, Smith 2, Jackson 3, Watertown 4, Monterey 5. This is going to be a wild year within the district. York Dragons, lets ride! :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, YAIMountainTop said:

Dragons victorious, glad to see some of our football guys back finally! Special time here in dragon land!

Shocked at how the district is shaping up, I know it's early! Smith, Watertown, and Monterey look to be struggling. I know all 3 are extremely young, but never thought Jackson would be sitting where they are right now. Will be interesting to see who gets it figured out come January. New District predictions are we at 1, Smith 2, Jackson 3, Watertown 4, Monterey 5. This is going to be a wild year within the district. York Dragons, lets ride! :)

York was victorious again tonight against clay but they appear to be without their floor general (Leffew) for the rest of the year due to a nagging football injury. It’ll be a really tall task for the dragons to win the region and make it back to the glass house without him. He’s a lot more than a pg, he’s a true competitor. Hope they do make it back (for the 4th straight year), but it’ll be a tall task without him.