Station Camp at Marshall county

FBfan26

As I’m going through the boards, I’m actually surprised no one had posted anything about this game. This is a HUGE game for district 4a District 5 and playoffs seating. The sumner county folks are saying SC will have instant success in 4a and SC will make the playoffs. Marshall county was young last year and took PC to the end. This is going to a welcome to 4a moment in Lewisburg TN or SC is gone come out with their chest sticking out.

I was fixing to post about this game. MC is going to have to play all 3 phases to win this game. Can they do it? I hear SC is a big team that will run it on you all night. That is MC weakness. Hopefully the defensive coordinator has simplified the process for MC and taught the guys to wrap up when they tackle this week. Should be a good game.

12 hours ago, thetubthumper said:

Marshall by 16.... bad kicker

I have to respectfully disagree Tub… we have a GREAT kicker, actually was ranked top five in the state of all classes. We just have to block for him!!! Also, the FIRST holder has been injured and not playing. The SECOND holder has been injured as well, so the THIRD holder (our starting QB) has only been practicing holding since the week of the first game. I know these are all only excuses and the “politically correct “ thing to say/do is NEXT MAN UP, but it just don’t work like that in high school, not at our level anyway. It takes a lot of practice to get the art of holding a PK! 

Edited by Chiledeme