Bradley visits Walker Valley

alt1958b

5 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Well, we will take it for now. But the even Coach Floyd says it means nothing at this point.

as you and the rest of the bear crowd should...and coach is right....it really doesnt mean nothin until the dance at finley stadium the 1st weekend of that xmas month

..that beat down of your neighbor to the north that just took place will let yall own that another week

Booger just sayin :thumb:

16 minutes ago, Booger said:

as you and the rest of the bear crowd should...and coach is right....it really doesnt mean nothin until the dance at finley stadium the 1st weekend of that xmas month

..that beat down of your neighbor to the north that just took place will let yall own that another week

Booger just sayin :thumb:

35-0 and what drives me crazy is one series they look like world beaters then the next it's what are we doing lolol.

To go to the Championship, they gotta keep the pedal to the metal.

2 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

35-0 and what drives me crazy is one series they look like world beaters then the next it's what are we doing lolol.

To go to the Championship, they gotta keep the pedal to the metal.

They have to eliminate mistakes IMHO. WV defense created 3 turnovers, but couldn’t capitalize. Obviously, the two ST touchdowns really helped. All the best moving forward.

9 hours ago, Rockytopmojo7 said:

They have to eliminate mistakes IMHO. WV defense created 3 turnovers, but couldn’t capitalize. Obviously, the two ST touchdowns really helped. All the best moving forward.

You can't to sleep on this group of Bears. There are more playmakers and I have seen on a single team here in a while. Boo may be the "name" everyone thinks of but he's not all they have.

9 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Boo didn’t touch the ball enough for me tonight 

His touches have to come within the system.  Teams that pay all that attention to him leave someone else open to kill them. As others step up and teams notice, Carter will get his touches and go on the highlight reels.

I bet you will say he touched it too many times when we play Cleveland, even if it's once. :D

16 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

His touches have to come within the system.  Teams that pay all that attention to him leave someone else open to kill them. As others step up and teams notice, Carter will get his touches and go on the highlight reels.

I bet you will say he touched it too many times when we play Cleveland, even if it's once. :D

I only went to this game to see Boo lol. That punt return was electric, I wanted more. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

You can't to sleep on this group of Bears. There are more playmakers and I have seen on a single team here in a while. Boo may be the "name" everyone thinks of but he's not all they have.

Haha! Nice! Pretty sure nobody is sleeping on the #1 ranked team. I will add that our D played great… just got tired. Bradley’s front 7 did better than expected. Our offense couldn’t capitalize in the red zone the three times they were there.  Our ST can’t give up 2 tds. That’s for sure! Congrats again!

6 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

I only went to this game to see Boo lol. That punt return was electric, I wanted more. 

He seems to have at least one of those in every game, but my point still is that he's not the only one to watch. which makes him more effective. They really can't concentrate on him alone. 

But I agree, he's fun to watch.

5 hours ago, Rockytopmojo7 said:

Haha! Nice! Pretty sure nobody is sleeping on the #1 ranked team. I will add that our D played great… just got tired. Bradley’s front 7 did better than expected. Our offense couldn’t capitalize in the red zone the three times they were there.  Our ST can’t give up 2 tds. That’s for sure! Congrats again!

The thing that stood out to me, was not the fireworks. It was how the defense stepped up and shut WV down when it counted. WV would get something going and get to the red zone and suddenly get shut down. And only one time was it a really a badly executed play on the offense's part. 

Dwain kept calling for Mustang Lock Down 3rd downs. He should have been saying that about the Bears. Last night the "Black Hole" defense ate up the RB's more often than not.

• Like 1