Station Camp @ Springfield

BruiseBrother98

Honestly don't know about this one either. #4 is a stud at running back. They love to sling it around the yard also. We have several that seem lost at times on defense against the pass. And our lack of offense scares me. We need to be able to throw the ball and we have not really showed much ability to do so. With such an undersized line we cant rely on the run all night. Passing game has to come alive or we drop another. Cant decide on score yet will post tomorrow

• Upvote 1

This game to me is the most winnable for the Jackets of the 4 game stretch between the last two weeks and next week. #4 for SC is a load carrying the ball and will outsize the Jackets O-line from his LB spot on defense. I do think the Jackets D can get enough stops to give us a chance to win, just got to be better on offense. The offense  has  showed flashes and hoping it all starts clicking this week. 

Jackets-17

Station Camp-10

12 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

This game to me is the most winnable for the Jackets of the 4 game stretch between the last two weeks and next week. #4 for SC is a load carrying the ball and will outsize the Jackets O-line from his LB spot on defense. I do think the Jackets D can get enough stops to give us a chance to win, just got to be better on offense. The offense  has  showed flashes and hoping it all starts clicking this week. 

Jackets-17

Station Camp-10

#4 for SC is a load carrying the ball and he brings the wood on the D side. We have got to contain him running and and put some hats on him blocking 

2 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

#4 for SC is a load carrying the ball and he brings the wood on the D side. We have got to contain him running and and put some hats on him blocking 

He reminds me a lot of the big fullback Montgomery Central had 3-4 years ago #32 I believe, except SC’s #4 is a little bigger. 

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I believe he’s 6’3 235

Probably closer to 6’1-2” and a little more than 235. He’s much faster and athletic than most would assume. Great kid too.

He has a few smaller D1 offers but I would assume he will have some bigger ones by the end of the year. I know my Springfield friends don’t want to hear it, but I think he can and will take over this game.