AP 3A

Indian

On 9/10/2023 at 7:32 PM, CHARGERFAN said:

But, what I love about high school football is that these polls are meaningless. There is no selection committee to pick playoff teams. We have a playoff system and all deserving teams get a shot to win and advance. It’s all decided on the field.

Covington fans are fine, knowing that we will get a chance to win and advance or to lose and go home. 

I agree with this 100%... Who gives a rats turd about high school polls?? End of the day, top 4 teams from each region make the playoffs and have the same opportunity to win a championship as the top 5 in the polls. The state polls don't make your path easier.

8 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. My biggest worry with Squatch is the lack of teams to challenge us before we get to December.

Grown folks are talking here, run along now.

Go tell that crap to someone else Giles played Page to overtime and got beat on a 2point conversion  which if you don't know who PAGE is they just happen to be  the the state runner ups the last 2 years in a row in 5A and will go deep again this year. Can you please tell me anyone even close to that caliper of a team that Squatch has played.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BigCATS83 said:

Go tell that crap to someone else Giles played Page to overtime and got beat on a 2point conversion  which if you don't know who PAGE is they just happen to be  the the state runner ups the last 2 years in a row in 5A and will go deep again this year. Can you please tell me anyone even close to that caliper of a team that Squatch has played.  

Lotta talk coming from a 2 loss team. Squatch plays any and all comers, giles is too scared to schedule us.

You sound a lot like my neighbor Ronnie, the hippie; good for nothing and unreliable.

Edited by bolddust281

8 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

Lotta talk coming from a 2 loss team. Squatch plays any and all comers, giles is too scared to schedule us.

You sound a lot like my neighbor Ronnie, the hippie; good for nothing and unreliable.

What are you smoking dude Giles plays  Sequatch week 10 they are in the same region.  You are making your self look stupid. Lol scared to schedule them what a joke. Page and Hardin is far better than any 1 and 2 A teams y’all have played. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BigCATS83 said:

What are you smoking dude Giles plays  Sequatch week 10 they are in the same region.  You are making your self look stupid. Lol scared to schedule them what a joke. Page and Hardin is far better than any 1 and 2 A teams y’all have played. 

OK, ok , so now that you're forced to play us in a region game you aren't scared, got it..........

You wouldn't know nothing about big boy football like we play here. Ain't NOBODY impressed that you ALMOST beat Page. That's soft Williamson co football anyway.

half your team will have probably quit by week 10, and they CERTAINLY don't have the heart to hang with Squatch for 4 quarters. 

Edited by bolddust281

On 9/14/2023 at 3:00 PM, BigCATS83 said:

I don't see much difference from last year and the score was 43-21 Giles so not sure where you get anyone is scared to play you'll.  I mean you lost to a  1A team  already and barley beat Watertown. Sweet Dreams we will see you week 10. 

Don't forget the throttling Friday night

• Like 1