Cleveland @ Rhea Co

Rhea Co.

2 minutes ago, Booger said:

2nd word from erlanger is that young man was treated and sent back home....hopin that word is true

Booger just sayin 

Being airlifted to as just precautionary. His head hit the turf very hard and was pretty much out of it until the trainers got out there. He was alert talking and gave a thumbs up. It was a concussion 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagle57 said:

Did Ethan Davis play? Was out of town and didn't listen. Sounds like a blowout?

No he was not dressed last night. If he comes back this year it won’t be til late in the season from what I’ve been told. Cam Potts did dress and played mainly on defense but had a few carries on offense. 

2 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

He’s so good. That run defense is legit.

I was expecting this game to be a bit close I figure clevegas would win by 21, like 42-21, cleveland is playing some good ball now, I think if they played rhea County before walker valley or played mustangs later in the season yall would have won that game by 20+  after mcminn beating oak ridge, it makes me wonder how rhea County and walker valley will match up, Mcminn is playing good ball for having a younger team, but you have seen all 3 teams so I was wondering what the Cleveland faithful thought about the make up of  the local 5a squads.  I think east Hamilton will get the 4th seed I don't see Ooltewah or Howard beating them. And honestly I could see the local 6a  region being 

1 bradley

2 Bearden

3 Cleveland/Mayville 

4 farragut/Maryville/Cleveland 

5 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

I was expecting this game to be a bit close I figure clevegas would win by 21, like 42-21, cleveland is playing some good ball now, I think if they played rhea County before walker valley or played mustangs later in the season yall would have won that game by 20+  after mcminn beating oak ridge, it makes me wonder how rhea County and walker valley will match up, Mcminn is playing good ball for having a younger team, but you have seen all 3 teams so I was wondering what the Cleveland faithful thought about the make up of  the local 5a squads.  I think east Hamilton will get the 4th seed I don't see Ooltewah or Howard beating them. And honestly I could see the local 6a  region being 

1 bradley

2 Bearden

3 Cleveland/Mayville 

I think Walker Valley is probably the best of those 3. Can WV get over the McMinn hump is a different question though lol. Rhea is small, I think both teams can dominate the line of scrimmage against them

22 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

1 bradley

2 Bearden

3 Cleveland/Mayville 

I was at all of Cleveland’s games vs Rhea, Walker, And mcminn. I would rank as follows. 

McMinn. Tough on Def, with a solid offensive line, with a host of RBs. They sell the heck out of the wing T

WV- Good smart QB, Good coaching but not much talent.

Rhea- well coached, big offensive line, small defensive line. Not one of Rheas better teams but still good enough to win 7 games.

I think mcminn wins the the region, I don’t think east Hamilton is all that good 

Edited by fooseball95