McKenzie @ Scotts Hill

RedRebelman

When Scott's Hill came to Westview a couple weeks ago I really expected a pretty good game. Westview was up 42-0 at the half and Westview had some starters that didn't play. I believe Scott's Hill had a negative 6 yards for the game. Westview is not a terrible team this year but they are down from the team they have had the past two years. I would say Mckenzie scores at will and Scott's Hill won't see the endzone.

McKenzie should get one of our running backs who has been injured all year back this week.  He may see limited action, but it is going to help our offense with being able to move people around. 

I really am waiting to see Coach Comer put the fresman Jacobi Melton into the game more.  He has really good speed.  Just a little lite in the britches. 

On 9/12/2023 at 11:02 AM, VOLnWTN said:

McKenzie should get one of our running backs who has been injured all year back this week.  He may see limited action, but it is going to help our offense with being able to move people around. 

I really am waiting to see Coach Comer put the fresman Jacobi Melton into the game more.  He has really good speed.  Just a little lite in the britches. 

On 9/12/2023 at 11:02 AM, VOLnWTN said:

Coach Comer must've read this thread cause that Freshman Wr started! I can't believe it!