TSSAA should suspend Daniel Boone from all Post Season play.

CyclonePrider

12 hours ago, KPTwrestlingfan said:

Im not really sure what I just read through, but ill say this. 

Region games take precedent, so it makes sense for MO West and Boone to be rescheduled first. Either side not wanting to play on the weekend sucks, but it is what it is. Its hard to cancel plans youve had all week late on a Friday night, then try to find travel accommodations to get back down to Morristown.

I agree with the sentiment that Betsy admin screwed the Betsy fans for having so few home games. Maybe they have a hard time finding games, but maybe they should reach out to schools outside the area. Im sure Knox West, Maryville, Alcoa, Fulton (maybe?) ya know other schools with scheduling issues could try to schedule each other then maybe they could find more games. Also I get a smaller school may want to dictate they get to play at home, who wouldnt, instead of traveling an hour to go get beat by 70, and DB is gonna DB theyre not giving up their home games. However, I find it hard to believe schools like West, Maryville, Alcoa wouldnt sign home and home games.

Lastly at the end of the day mother nature won, thats something that neither you or I can control, its frustrating, but thats just how life goes sometimes. If the worst thing you have to worry about is a cancelled high school football game, then youre doing alright.

Mother Nature? I can't believe some of you people trying to put the blame on Betsy...when you all know Daniel Boone Coach's could not give up their UT tickets play football. They made every excuse it the book to get out of being embarrassed on live TV. There is no reason they could not play on a Monday or Tuesday like Greeneville. The weather has nothing to do with this. Mother nature is not causing the Boone from making up this game. darn right people get upset when these kids work their butts off and grown men can't give up their personal time to do the right thing and play the contracted game they were scheduled to play. When thousands of dollars are taken out of our program. They don't care about the kids and really need to evaluate wheather they are even cut out for their job. Maybe teaching home economics is better suited for them. It they are allowed to get away with this then it sets a precedent all over the state. When you have a down team and you don't want to play a better team. Heck then we just won't play. It's not a regional game so it doesn't count. Our band members worked their butt off all summer to defend their State Championship and they don't get to preform at a home game until October. Look at all the memories those Boone Coach's have caused them to lose. If Elizabethton ever schedules Boone in any sport again it's not going to be pretty around here...it doesn't matter how many games the Betsy Admin scheduled when teams don't show up to play them..

Edited by CyclonePrider

On 9/16/2023 at 6:39 AM, CyclonePrider said:

Mother Nature? I can't believe some of you people trying to put the blame on Betsy...when you all know Daniel Boone Coach's could not give up their UT tickets play football. They made every excuse it the book to get out of being embarrassed on live TV. There is no reason they could not play on a Monday or Tuesday like Greeneville. The weather has nothing to do with this. Mother nature is not causing the Boone from making up this game. darn right people get upset when these kids work their butts off and grown men can't give up their personal time to do the right thing and play the contracted game they were scheduled to play. When thousands of dollars are taken out of our program. They don't care about the kids and really need to evaluate wheather they are even cut out for their job. Maybe teaching home economics is better suited for them. It they are allowed to get away with this then it sets a precedent all over the state. When you have a down team and you don't want to play a better team. Heck then we just won't play. It's not a regional game so it doesn't count. Our band members worked their butt off all summer to defend their State Championship and they don't get to preform at a home game until October. Look at all the memories those Boone Coach's have caused them to lose. If Elizabethton ever schedules Boone in any sport again it's not going to be pretty around here...it doesn't matter how many games the Betsy Admin scheduled when teams don't show up to play them..

Do you have proof of your allegations?