Greeneville vs Morristown West game canceled?

greengreen22

After Elizabethton stomped Mo West and was to play Boone Friday and Greeneville Mo West. Those 2 schools found a way not to have to play and lose to two smaller 4A schools. So they cheat Greeneville and Elizabethton Seniors out of a football game. TSSAA needs to suspend both teams from post season play in all sports they threatened to do that to Unaka several years ago for them not having enough healthy kids to play. Or make both forfeit and play the games scheduled. Every other teams in the state played on Saturday or Sunday. TSSAA needs new leadership when they allow kids to be hurt.

Edited by CyclonePrider
Sp

36 minutes ago, greengreen22 said:

Totally agree and it hurts now greeneville is looking at a 3rd no game Tssaa needs to get there head out of their buts and do something about it but they won't cause they care more about the job than these kids! We need change from top to bottom in the tssaa !

It's Not often Elizabethton and Greeneville agree... it could be a first.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, greengreen22 said:

Totally agree and it hurts now greeneville is looking at a 3rd no game Tssaa needs to get there head out of their buts and do something about it but they won't cause they care more about the job than these kids! We need change from top to bottom in the tssaa !

Totally agree and it hurts now greeneville is looking at a 3rd no game 

Greenville Director of Schools owes you one of those games. The game with Alcoa could have been concluded on Thursday.

4 hours ago, greengreen22 said:

I'm with you, but it's never going to happen. Don't underestimate the TSSAA's ability to do nothing about anything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Charger64 said:

Totally agree and it hurts now greeneville is looking at a 3rd no game 

Greenville Director of Schools owes you one of those games. The game with Alcoa could have been concluded on Thursday.

At what time ? I live about 4 miles  from the stadium  and when I went  to bed at 12:30 it was still lightning.  The crowd leaving  would  have  interfered with school drop off  lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greendevil87 said:

At what time ? I live about 4 miles  from the stadium  and when I went  to bed at 12:30 it was still lightning.  The crowd leaving  would  have  interfered with school drop off  lol 

Agreed. Based on lighting in the 10 mile radius, this game wouldn’t have restarted, regardless of how badly some wanted it played.