Lewis @ Loretto

Reg52AAFan

55 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Took some trick play heroics to get the Panthers a win last year — wouldn’t call this quite the upset here, I would think the Mustangs are favored here at home, tough place to get a win 

Call it trick plays all you want but Lewis county hasn’t lost to Loretto in over 22 years!! It would definitely be an UPSET!

On 9/11/2023 at 9:13 PM, CwoodGreen said:

Mustangs by 14

On 9/12/2023 at 8:57 AM, cascadehomer said:

Loretto 24-14

On 9/12/2023 at 1:16 PM, Reg52AAFan said:

It’s a coin flip for me on this one. Lewis has multiple sophomores and a couple freshman starting so I’m ready to see how they handle the pressure. Cause it’s going to get rowdy in Loretto Friday night 

22 hours ago, LorettoGuy said:

This is the year Loretto ends all it’s streaks. Lewis is just in the way at this point 

I don’t know about all of these posts, y'all. I mean, Hohenwald just beat two big time undefeated programs in back to back weeks and three undefeated programs in the last four games. Loretto hasn’t been much since Toner was there plus, Hohenwald is ranked sixth this week.

I did notice Riverside is not on their schedule nor is Chapel Hill. Is that PURE Academy the replacement team for either of those two schools?