Bearden fresh

BeardenBullies

On 9/13/2023 at 12:03 PM, Bulldog27 said:

As soon as we win 2 district games I know of two teams that are planning on the official complaint to TSSAA. Kinda sucks for us as we should have known better.

I know others are doing it but Jones is sloppy.

it’s pretty black and white if you’ve seen the texts messages.

Don't believe this in the slightest.  I suppose your reasoning of this rumor is so they have to forfeit 2 games in region?

And even if someone files an official complaint, I do not see TSSAA doing a darn thing about it.  Pretty sure TSSAA won't drop what they are doing and immediately investigate this.  It will received and reviewed sometime in the next couple months.

11 minutes ago, GeneralRebel said:

Don't believe this in the slightest.  I suppose your reasoning of this rumor is so they have to forfeit 2 games in region?

And even if someone files an official complaint, I do not see TSSAA doing a darn thing about it.  Pretty sure TSSAA won't drop what they are doing and immediately investigate this.  It will received and reviewed sometime in the next couple months.

If TSSAA is looking into BHS potential football violations they could make a ruling anytime they want to if they have evidence of a rules violation. Remember l said potential rules violation. I know nothing specific. I do know of many Bearden parents are not pleased with how Coach Jones is running the program. Are they trying to change the way Coach Jones runs the program or are they trying to change everything about the way the program is run. Those decisions are up to the administration and parents if the parents have enough influence on the administration. And l mean all the way to the top of the administration. Central Office and the Knox County Schools Athletic Director. You have to remember it was some BHS parents/boosters and their influence that got BHS to where it is right now. And BHS parents/boosters have pressured school level and central office level administration to make make changes for BHS athletics in the past.

48 minutes ago, GeneralRebel said:

uh... they always investigate this stuff immediately.  In fact, I recall a time that team that JJ was associated with had to forfeit half their season.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

If TSSAA is looking into BHS potential football violations they could make a ruling anytime they want to if they have evidence of a rules violation. Remember l said potential rules violation. I know nothing specific. I do know of many Bearden parents are not pleased with how Coach Jones is running the program. Are they trying to change the way Coach Jones runs the program or are they trying to change everything about the way the program is run. Those decisions are up to the administration and parents if the parents have enough influence on the administration. And l mean all the way to the top of the administration. Central Office and the Knox County Schools Athletic Director. You have to remember it was some BHS parents/boosters and their influence that got BHS to where it is right now. And BHS parents/boosters have pressured school level and central office level administration to make make changes for BHS athletics in the past.

The parents aren’t happy because there’s never been a winning program at Bearden. There’s never been a winning mentality on the football team. Coach Jones comes in and expects all of that, and it’s going to push that out of every player and the weakest will be left behind parents can get mad all they want but it’s high school football not peewee.

3 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

The parents aren’t happy because there’s never been a winning program at Bearden. There’s never been a winning mentality on the football team. Coach Jones comes in and expects all of that, and it’s going to push that out of every player and the weakest will be left behind parents can get mad all they want but it’s high school football not peewee.

haha they're 2-2.  what's changed.