Bearden fresh

BeardenBullies

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

The kid from Gallatin. Never said I have any text or seen any text though I would like to see them.

Bearden didn't recruit him.  HIs mother recruited Bearden. 

And there is not a thing against the rules in doing that.  

She moved in to the zone. A lot of parents choose a school for athletic, academic, and arts opportunities at particular schools.   

Case closed.  

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, HTV said:

Bearden didn't recruit him.  HIs mother recruited Bearden. 

And there is not a thing against the rules in doing that.  

She moved in to the zone. A lot of parents choose a school for athletic, academic, and arts opportunities at particular schools.   

Case closed.  

I'd still like to keep the case open please. I would assume they would have to move due to the distance from Gallatin to Knoxville, but how do you know his mother recruited Bearden? I just wonder why the sudden move to Bearden for one year since he is a SR. If he was committed to UT it would make more sense like when Baron transferred to Catholic from Ensworth. 

You're right though he is a legit transfer, had to have moved in. I just could think of a good handful of places I'd rather go if I'm moving to the Knox area. That is where I think Jones had to come in and work his recruiting magic. He is a great recruiter. Subject still up for debate on good coach. 

3 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

I actually just graduated here recently, I guess not recently anymore, it was before COVID… so I guess it was a while ago at this point, but I went through the Bearden football program, and I’ve been blessed to stay involved with it. And it’s all I really care about so that’s all I talk about on Coach T. But you seem to have a very big view on Knoxville football history, so when did u go to Hs in Knox county. 

I didn't go to school in Knox Co. I have had many close relatives go to Knox County schools.

4 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I'd still like to keep the case open please. I would assume they would have to move due to the distance from Gallatin to Knoxville, but how do you know his mother recruited Bearden? I just wonder why the sudden move to Bearden for one year since he is a SR. If he was committed to UT it would make more sense like when Baron transferred to Catholic from Ensworth. 

You're right though he is a legit transfer, had to have moved in. I just could think of a good handful of places I'd rather go if I'm moving to the Knox area. That is where I think Jones had to come in and work his recruiting magic. He is a great recruiter. Subject still up for debate on good coach. 

Like I said, sometimes there are previous relationships in play.  And sometimes young people just need a new environment and fresh start elsewhere.  

Take off the tin foil hat.  Josh didn't do anything wrong here, and the kid is getting an opportunity to put some previous issues behind him.  So far he's done everything he's been asked to do.  Win/win for he and Bearden.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HTV said:

Like I said, sometimes there are previous relationships in play.  And sometimes young people just need a new environment and fresh start elsewhere.  

Take off the tin foil hat.  Josh didn't do anything wrong here, and the kid is getting an opportunity to put some previous issues behind him.  So far he's done everything he's been asked to do.  Win/win for he and Bearden.  

Yep wish people would quit hating on kids transferring. Seen so many good players who had potential to go D3, D2, or FCS who never get the chance because they stick to a program that aint the right fit for em. FBS level recruits it doesn't really matter they'll get there anyways.

• Upvote 1