Bearden fresh

BeardenBullies

2 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

What investigation are you referring to because I would love to hear about it and what happen at the end.

Powell had a player that had transfered from West. The young man had transfered into West as a freshman but didn't live in the West zone. That transfer was just fine by TSSAA because your athletic record starts as a freshman  and in Knox County can transfer in to a high school for your freshman year, (if the principal signs off on the transfer) and be eligible. Said player didn't either like it at West or really wanted to be at Powell. I don't know and l won't speculate why he wanted to transfer. The second transfer to Powell is what got Powell and they had to forfeit games and the player was ineligible for a year from his last participation. The second transfer was not legal because he didn't live in the Powell school zone. Said player would have had to move into the Powell  school zone at the time he left West and transfered to Powell. If a freshman who has an athletic  record has to stay there to be eligible or if they transfer to another school they must move into that school zone  or sit out a year of participation to be eligible. Not with standing the 20 mile rule for public to private and vise versa.

9 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Powell had a player that had transfered from West. The young man had transfered into West as a freshman but didn't live in the West zone. That transfer was just fine by TSSAA because your athletic record starts as a freshman  and in Knox County can transfer in to a high school for your freshman year, (if the principal signs off on the transfer) and be eligible. Said player didn't either like it at West or really wanted to be at Powell. I don't know and l won't speculate why he wanted to transfer. The second transfer to Powell is what got Powell and they had to forfeit games and the player was ineligible for a year from his last participation. The second transfer was not legal because he didn't live in the Powell school zone. Said player would have had to move into the Powell  school zone at the time he left West and transfered to Powell. If a freshman who has an athletic  record has to stay there to be eligible or if they transfer to another school they must move into that school zone  or sit out a year of participation to be eligible. Not with standing the 20 mile rule for public to private and vise versa.

Ole coach Lowe

On 9/13/2023 at 12:03 PM, Bulldog27 said:

As soon as we win 2 district games I know of two teams that are planning on the official complaint to TSSAA. Kinda sucks for us as we should have known better.

I know others are doing it but Jones is sloppy.

it’s pretty black and white if you’ve seen the texts messages.

Please tell me who was recruited? Post the text since you have seen them.

1 hour ago, SouthOfTheRiver67 said:

Please tell me who was recruited? Post the text since you have seen them.

They’re never going to answer you, and if they do, they’re just going to dodge the question. That person is not a real Bearden fan, they’re just a troll account who has made numerous troll accounts just to talk crap about Coach Jone and make up fairy stories that I guess make them feel good. It’s a weird hatred for the man kind of concerning, I guess psycho behavior if anything, but I’ve come to realize that it’s just one person who’s made a bunch of accounts, so take anything that person says (who you just replied to) with a grain of salt.

17 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

It seems you have a very selective memory about HS football in Knox County and especially when it comes to BHS football. When did you go to HS in Knox County.

I actually just graduated here recently, I guess not recently anymore, it was before COVID… so I guess it was a while ago at this point, but I went through the Bearden football program, and I’ve been blessed to stay involved with it. And it’s all I really care about so that’s all I talk about on Coach T. But you seem to have a very big view on Knoxville football history, so when did u go to Hs in Knox county. 

Edited by Dawgz4life