Beech @ Hendersonville.

BarnBurner09

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Bump11 said:

i think this game goes one of two ways. either Beech wins a close one, or Hville pulls away late.

Dare I say… a BARNBURNER. 

OKAY here’s my look on this game. Hendersonville has some adversity and needs to win a big game in this region for final standings. 
Beech has adversity on getting their O going. 
also I think last year Beech winning big leaves a bad taste in HHSs mouth. 

Shackle island coming to fight. 
I think baker and co rally to the occasion. 

HHS 31

Beech 21

He declared a player ineligible for tonight’s game at 5 today. Hendersonville’s best defensive player. It was from the hazing incident from last year. Final decision was reached last week. 20 hours of community service for 3 players, letter of apology. Judge said ok for him to play. I suspect Langford got a call from a certain principal and made his decision at 5.  Take nothing away from Beech, they deserved to win. Unacceptable from Langford. 

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

He declared a player ineligible for tonight’s game at 5 today. Hendersonville’s best defensive player. It was from the hazing incident from last year. Final decision was reached last week. 20 hours of community service for 3 players, letter of apology. Judge said ok for him to play. I suspect Langford got a call from a certain principal and made his decision at 5.  Take nothing away from Beech, they deserved to win. Unacceptable from Langford. 

Hhs had some adversity tonight without two key lineman and a key RB. Still have to play with what ya got. we take this game and put it all in the past.

Congrats to beech @eers gets to brag.. for now. 
Commandos have a lot of games and time to right the ship.

Felt like beech just out played and they drew up great plays against us. We never could keep momentum. Hats off to them I guess. they get a good Henry county team next week for the region momentum. 

crabtree surely played to our weakness. Our coaches played the plan. Wish we kept Baker safer and let him rip his arm more. It’s all in the past. Can’t look back only forward. 

On to the Yellow Jackets. Hendersonville will get right. Lot of ball left. 
Go commandos. 

Edited by BarnBurner09