Moore Co Raiders @ Cornersville Bulldogs Week 6 Sept 22nd

RaiderzFan

2 hours ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

This is the entire point! It was not racial insults in 2020. Race was never part of the discussion as it should not be until Pop took it there.

The Cornersville fans were referenced as cackling monkeys (meaning they were chattering a lot and) and you associate this word and automatically assume that was a racial thing, You are the problem (referring to Pop). He needs to look in the mirror while calling someone trash if as he said, he hears the word Monkey and associates it to inner city kids. This is disgraceful and hard to even type. I think you should just stop talking Pop. You keep putting your foot in your mouth deeper. 

Why the #### else would anyone “Hoo, Hoo, Hoo if not for simulating monkey noises 

27 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Why the #### else would anyone “Hoo, Hoo, Hoo if not for simulating monkey noises 

Thank you for the clarification. I did not hear this and if this was done in 2020 then on behalf of of respectable Cornersville fans, I apologize to all who had to hear it. 

regardless, no excuses for Pops comments about Cornersville as whole. 

8 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Thank you for the clarification. I did not hear this and if this was done in 2020 then on behalf of of respectable Cornersville fans, I apologize to all who had to hear it. 

regardless, no excuses for Pops comments about Cornersville as whole. 

It was not everyone just a handful what looked like former players just a few yrs out of school.

I do not believe that represents the entire community just bad apples and we all have em 

Edited by BBRaider

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

DAWG how’d we get off on the wrong foot. Guess I’m a little sensitive when it comes to taunting Kids inappropriately. IF you say it wasn’t that. I’m cool with it. 
I thought we were friends now. You did invite me for a drive around Cornersville. 
I was going to offer to buy lunch. I guess I’m as “white trash” as they come. I grew up in the Appalachian Mtns and wore Liberty Overalls to School. But if the cat calling wasn’t racial then it’s case closed for me. I was apparently misinformed that the chants were like “monkeys”. 
Im satisfied that it probably wasn’t. Even though there are people on this thread that contradict it. Regardless you have a Wonderful Weekend Brother and good luck to your Bulldogs the rest of the way. 

No Dawg, we are not friends and you will not find any posts of me offering to ride you around town. We got off on the wrong foot when you called Cornersville fans white trash. You are no better than those fans of ours who confirmed by others posters spouted racial garbage, which has been confirmed in 2020 by others, and is disgraceful. 

Edited by HerefortheDAWGS

In addition, I eat crow understanding that I did misread and understand BbbRaiders post which he has clarified. I did not hear it, but he says this did happen by a handful and it’s totally shameful. No tolerance for that either. However I stand by the fact your words were no better than those who participated in those events. 

Edited by HerefortheDAWGS

6 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

In addition, I eat crow understanding that I did misread and understand BbbRaiders post which he has clarified. I did not hear it, but he says this did happen by a handful and it’s totally shameful. No tolerance for that either. However I stand by the fact your words were no better than those who participated in those events. 

As Forrest Gump would say, stupid is as stupid does. Name calling is for kids and if they have any raising ,that stops pretty early.

36 minutes ago, pujo said:

Dawg pound at Cloudland used to be pretty rough, They used other terms,never heard a hoo hoo. Glad they done away with that mess, I was a Huge Cloudland fan but I though that bunch was pure idiots.

Yeah,  I was sitting in the Cornersville dawg pound.  It was the Dawg pound chant I was hearing.  Like you hear at other football games when a big play is made.  Like a big hit on defense.  

The "hoo hoo hoo"  is the fans "bark" noise. 

Oof oof oof   oo oo oo.  All sounds the same to me.  

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Yeah,  I was sitting in the Cornersville dawg pound.  It was the Dawg pound chant I was hearing.  Like you hear at other football games when a big play is made.  Like a big hit on defense.  

The "hoo hoo hoo"  is the fans "bark" noise. 

Oof oof oof   oo oo oo.  All sounds the same to me.  

This definitely makes more sense… eye of the beholder I guess. They do make barking noises, could see how that could be misconstrued if that was the case. May go back and look at coach t boards if possible on that game and see if any light can be shed in real time just out of curiosity. What I know regardless is a whole we are passionate fans, we dress pretty average (forgive us for neglecting to wear our ties on Friday nights), and the majority of our people would call out anyone on our side if we ever heard direct inappropriate garbage being spouted.