Mcminn Central Chargers vs Meigs County Tigers

RichyRich

29 minutes ago, Blue222 said:

That power is what worries me. I don’t know if our defense can get off the field.  On the flip side I’m looking forward to how you defend Masingale and Harbison with cook and McCarty in the back field. 

I've thought thr same about our Qb and you defending him. Teams have done it, but at the cost of #23 having his way alot of times. This game is shaping up to a really good one. Not sure when we've had better records going Into our game. 

I look forward to seeing the Masengale kid play. 

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

I've thought thr same about our Qb and you defending him. Teams have done it, but at the cost of #23 having his way alot of times. This game is shaping up to a really good one. Not sure when we've had better records going Into our game. 

Yes your QB and RB’s are top notch. The better records or similar would be the 2014 and 07 games I’m sure. Safe travels to you and all the Meigs fans. 

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

#13 is starting to get a lot carries and he is hard to bring down.

2 hours ago, Blue222 said:

That power is what worries me. I don’t know if our defense can get off the field.  On the flip side I’m looking forward to how you defend Masingale and Harbison with cook and McCarty in the back field. 

I would say Stone is the best team we have played, they were big but couldn’t stop our run game, Meadows took the game over late, he seems to get stronger as the game goes, Stone had a good QB with some good receivers and we did a pretty good job on them. It seems like you guys struggled early in the season and finally got it together against Sweetwater. I think Meigs is the favorite if we can control the clock and finish drives, but you guys having a week off and home field advantage can make a difference as well.

10 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I would say Stone is the best team we have played, they were big but couldn’t stop our run game, Meadows took the game over late, he seems to get stronger as the game goes, Stone had a good QB with some good receivers and we did a pretty good job on them. It seems like you guys struggled early in the season and finally got it together against Sweetwater. I think Meigs is the favorite if we can control the clock and finish drives, but you guys having a week off and home field advantage can make a difference as well.

I'd agree with him getting better as the game progresses. Last year we seen it a few times and it was impressive. The  Sweetwater game last year was one of times that he and the rest of the team really showed out when it mattered. I've watched the highlights I made of that game even alot this year. Coming back from 22-8 deficit was not something alot of teams could do against a strong team like Sweetwater was last year.