Mcminn Central Chargers vs Meigs County Tigers

RichyRich

Here are a few highlights from our game. This is just the Meigs highlights of the game. I figured I'd let Central handle theirs  If they wanted to do any. Im going to try later to make a small video of Ethan Meadows our qb. He definitely should be in the running for Mr Football. 

Its shaky due to the confined bleachers lol, i detest going to that place only for that reason.

Thanks for watching.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Here are a few highlights from our game. This is just the Meigs highlights of the game. I figured I'd let Central handle theirs  If they wanted to do any. Im going to try later to make a small video of Ethan Meadows our qb. He definitely should be in the running for Mr Football. 

Its shaky due to the confined bleachers lol, i detest going to that place only for that reason.

Thanks for watching.

Nice work Yeti.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Yeti said:

Thanks for watching.

Great job, Yeti.  Would love to see Ethan in the running (no pun intended).  His older brother Will should have won it with his stats his Senior year, but it's virtually impossible for a young man from a small rural school in east Tennessee to win.   

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

Great job, Yeti.  Would love to see Ethan in the running (no pun intended).  His older brother Will should have won it with his stats his Senior year, but it's virtually impossible for a young man from a small rural school in east Tennessee to win.   

He deserves the recognition for what he means to the team. Good things happen when he touches a football. I've been told he's as good with a basketball too lol. I haven't seen him play that though.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Yeti said:

He deserves the recognition for what he means to the team. Good things happen when he touches a football. I've been told he's as good with a basketball too lol. I haven't seen him play that though.

Ethan definitely deserves the recognition! Teams know he's going to run the ball and stack their defenses to stop him, but he still puts up solid yardage. Been watching him play basketball since Middle School. He's a great player there too - just a great athlete all around. He comes from good stock, his Dad was an all stater in football and I think he still owns at least one state record. (BTW, his Dad should have been named Mr Football). Ethan's Mom played on one of the Lady Tigers State Championship basketball teams in the early 90's.

22 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

2020 stats 

Gannaway: 1959 yards, 24 tds 

Meadows: 1235, 20 tds