Mo East @ DB Week 6

DBKPT93

15 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

A running clock would not help DB. What they need is to stay just under the running clock and play 2nd and 3rd. stringers the whole second half. Or should I say Juniors and Sophs. They need to just start thinking about next year. They're going nowhere this year. 

I agree Waco, but you know how it is in Kingsport. Homecoming game so lets beat up on East with our starters and lose key people to injury. Should start the game with 2nd stringers IMO.

On 9/17/2023 at 7:40 PM, WaCoJaCo said:

A running clock would not help DB. What they need is to stay just under the running clock and play 2nd and 3rd. stringers the whole second half. Or should I say Juniors and Sophs. They need to just start thinking about next year. They're going nowhere this year. 

I despise the running clock. I understand the intent of it, but unless you've got a case of some B-hole coach who leaves his starters in to run the score up on an opponent, all the running clock does is take way playing time for kids (on both teams) who normally don't get much. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDHoss said:

I despise the running clock. I understand the intent of it, but unless you've got a case of some B-hole coach who leaves his starters in to run the score up on an opponent, all the running clock does is take way playing time for kids (on both teams) who normally don't get much. 

It hinders development of young kids

21 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

Saw ME play Hardin Valley, should be no problem for the Indians, who need Region wins to have a shot at 2nd unless Jeff falters, which isn't likely.

I have a really hard time seeing Jeff struggle against Blount or WR. It would have to be a disaster night for them, and even if we win out they would have h2h tiebreaker so they need to lose to both and that is not going to happen. 

We just need to focus on winning each region game left and having the opportunity to have a home playoff game.