Mo East @ DB Week 6

DBKPT93

10 minutes ago, DBKPT93 said:

I have a really hard time seeing Jeff struggle against Blount or WR. It would have to be a disaster night for them, and even if we win out they would have h2h tiebreaker so they need to lose to both and that is not going to happen. 

We just need to focus on winning each region game left and having the opportunity to have a home playoff game.

The winner of the DB-SH game will probably host the loser of the Maryville-Cleveland game in round 1. The loser will go to the winner. Not fun matchups either way

DB looked good in spurts. Didn't show up in the second quarter. Morristown East is.....well not very good. Where has this Sykes guy been? Came in at QB in the third quarter and was impressive. Good runner and can pitch it. Long pass down field to a covered receiver was a beauty. I'd like to see him behind the starting line. Was good to see a mobile quarterback. 

1 hour ago, DBKPT93 said:

I think the throw that Sykes dropped in the bucket is probably why. And after reading what Christian said about him in the Tri-Cities sports article that the staff is very high on him

He's defiantly a gamer. Awesome effort and made good decisions. When you play like that it tends to up your teammates game also. Like a good virus. That dive for the endzone was Pro.