William Blount hosts Science Hill

GovForce1

4 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

TN is too small of a state to really have 6 classifications in public ball and 3 in private. TSSAA just wants as much $$$ as possible. 5 and 2 would be a good setting for the state imo

5 classes would work fine for public schools, but I'm not sure what universe people are in saying we need 3 or 4. A lot of states have more than 6 classes with smaller populations.

26 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Sorry. one sorry team mixed with another. Point still stands. The only victories any of WB opponents have is beating other WB opponents. The schedule is beyond friendly. Wake up calls started last week and will continue this week

We get it. You're drunk and repeating yourself at this point. Lmao

6 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Competitive being a relevant term I guess

I guess you're not bright enough to grasp the long term benefits of winning against a schedule you see as easy. Winning games helps WB keep players in zone and makes us better in the long term.  It's not just about winning games this year. Jefferson County is the only school in your county and you don't have to compete with other schools for your athletes. That has been a reality for WB from the jump.