What's going on in Sweetwater with the coach suspension.

BarneySox2007

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It's all over the news Caleb Slover has been suspended at Sweetwater. If the news is going to bring this up on TV like an emergency tornado warning why not say why. What happened?

Well you kinda answered your own question seeing how every channel here failed to detect the EF2 Tornado & warn us!!! From the guy with excess makeup,to the one who post pics wearing different dresses asking for comments to the one who continues to state they have state of the art doplar radar & million dollar equipment but none are worth squat

Edited by highschoolfbfan777

1 hour ago, Tonto10 said:

The people are tired of daddy ball......

Thanks for the insight. Most people that follow High School football for a long time know about daddy ball. I would have to admit this is the first time I've ever seen a coach suspended for it. I'm afraid if this coach went out and got him a good lawyer things wouldn't look good for Monroe County School system.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Thanks for the insight. Most people that follow High School football for a long time know about daddy ball. I would have to admit this is the first time I've ever seen a coach suspended for it. I'm afraid if this coach went out and got him a good lawyer things wouldn't look good for Monroe County School system.

Exactly, if this suspension is based solely on the fans and parents then it is absolute buffoonery!

Surely it has to be something else? But was it something else when the winning basketball coach got fired? 

Edited by catchnburn
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, catchnburn said:

Exactly, if this suspension is based solely on the fans and parents then it is absolute buffoonery!

Surely it has to be something else? But was it something else when the winning basketball coach got fired? 

I had lunch with a friend that's an attorney and I told him about this and I swear he was foaming at the mouth. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It's all over the news Caleb Slover has been suspended at Sweetwater. If the news is going to bring this up on TV like an emergency tornado warning why not say why. What happened?

I'd say the reason they haven't said why is because the reason hasn't been given to the news outlets. It's still news that a high school coach has been suspended pending an investigation but I'm not surprised you have to have the simplest things explained to you. 

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I had lunch with a friend that's an attorney and I told him about this and I swear he was foaming at the mouth. 

Your friend was foaming at the mouth because a high school coach got suspended pending an investigation? The coach hasn't been fired and is still drawing his paycheck, but what? Should he still be allowed around children if the investigation involves something to do with children? See, you or your imaginary friends don't know all the facts but your dude is salivating based on what you do not know.

Edited by MrTwister
Misspelling

48 minutes ago, MrTwister said:

Your friend was foaming at the mouth because a high school coach got suspended pending an investigation? The coach hasn't been fired and is still drawing his paycheck, but what? Should he still be allowed around children if the investigation involves something to do with children? See, you or your imaginary friends don't know all the facts but your dude is salivating based on what you do not know.

Seriously doubt anything other than fan dispute or lets hope that is the only thing which I believe. This man left a good job at Morristown East for the Sweetwater job. The news leaves it with a big question mark to sell the story. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Seriously doubt anything other than fan dispute or lets hope that is the only thing which I believe. This man left a good job at Morristown East for the Sweetwater job. The news leaves it with a big question mark to sell the story. 

Here's the scenario, barn. A coach is being investigated and is put on administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation. The school releases a statement of just what I said and that's all they tell the media. Now, explain how the media is at fault.