What's going on in Sweetwater with the coach suspension.

BarneySox2007

Any of you slack jaws actually know what’s going on or is everybody just drooling over a keyboard typing nonsense? “My source said this and that” “seems to me like” “admin is terrible for this” “daddy ball” “buddy ball” :lol:

Well seems to me that there is a lot of knowledge in this thread, but maybe not any good knowledge :lol:

20 minutes ago, ProperVolGBO said:

Any of you slack jaws actually know what’s going on or is everybody just drooling over a keyboard typing nonsense? “My source said this and that” “seems to me like” “admin is terrible for this” “daddy ball” “buddy ball” :lol:

Well seems to me that there is a lot of knowledge in this thread, but maybe not any good knowledge :lol:

at this point we have the actual quotes from the coach : "I have done nothing wrong... other than refuse to make decisions on playing time and positions because of a small group of parent with large influence...:

or the AD:  "“There were some allegations of discrimination and not giving players equal opportunity,” Norwood said. “I'm not gonna dig into the kids' names and that kinds of things, but people familiar with the situation will probably be able to figure out exactly what I'm talking about.”

So when you say stuff like this, I know that you're part of the problem.  I'd love to see you take your kid to a program that's actually successful and try to pull this bull.    Y'all should take this "stud" freshman to Alcoa, roll up in there and raise heck because you think he's better than someone else.  They'd tell you to head to the house.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

at this point we have the actual quotes from the coach : "I have done nothing wrong... other than refuse to make decisions on playing time and positions because of a small group of parent with large influence...:

or the AD:  "“There were some allegations of discrimination and not giving players equal opportunity,” Norwood said. “I'm not gonna dig into the kids' names and that kinds of things, but people familiar with the situation will probably be able to figure out exactly what I'm talking about.”

So when you say stuff like this, I know that you're part of the problem.  I'd love to see you take your kid to a program that's actually successful and try to pull this bull.    Y'all should take this "stud" freshman to Alcoa, roll up in there and raise heck because you think he's better than someone else.  They'd tell you to head to the house.

See where you’re wrong is where you are inferring that I am a sweetwater person and I have picked a side. Which circles back to problem with your comments on the thread. You infer a lot of things and try to word them into fact. When simply you don’t have a clue what you are talking about and also why this site has turned into a laughing stock in recent years.

I do not know what is going on in sweetwater nor do I care. I simply asked if any of you wannabe high school media folks actually had any clue what you’re talking about or you were just flapping your fingers to feel important. Your need to reply to my post solidifies, that you have no clue of the situation and just want to bash people because you want to feel important! :lol:  Let’s grow up men!

27 minutes ago, ProperVolGBO said:

See where you’re wrong is where you are inferring that I am a sweetwater person and I have picked a side. Which circles back to problem with your comments on the thread. You infer a lot of things and try to word them into fact. When simply you don’t have a clue what you are talking about and also why this site has turned into a laughing stock in recent years.

I do not know what is going on in sweetwater nor do I care. I simply asked if any of you wannabe high school media folks actually had any clue what you’re talking about or you were just flapping your fingers to feel important. Your need to reply to my post solidifies, that you have no clue of the situation and just want to bash people because you want to feel important! :lol:  Let’s grow up men!

you're an objective bystander... if that's the case, why did you start your account three hours ago, and start with the first post below?

1 hour ago, ProperVolGBO said:

you're in the whining rabble.   whining when things don't go your way, and then whole world finds out how you behaved, you couldn't take that either.  It's not your fault though.  It's really the admin's fault. 

Lolololol. Y’all believing him on 5star preps is hilarious. Slover refused to take his kid off the field with players around him obviously better. That’s what he’s defending. So “applaud” him all you want but he’s dead wrong. It is however our administrators fault. Caleb slover should of never been hired at sweetwater 

5 hours ago, gcapride said:

Earn your spot, don't get mommy and daddy to go fight for you!

This is part of the problem there was never a chance for anyone else to play at the QB position.  Slover made the comment several times my kid is the QB and as long as I am coach he will always be the QB.  He would NOT and did NOT give anyone a chance to compete for the Job.  The freshman did not get to work with the first team at all.  Everyone wants to be fair to the coach and talk about how horrible he got treated.  What about the other kids on the team that had to endure what was going on with the team.  They knew who should be playing QB but was not allowed to say for fear of being benched. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

you're an objective bystander... if that's the case, why did you start your account three hours ago, and start with the first post below?

you're in the whining rabble.   whining when things don't go your way, and then whole world finds out how you behaved, you couldn't take that either.  It's not your fault though.  It's really the admin's fault. 

What are you even saying buddy?? 
Prime example of why nobody takes your comments seriously, not just because the lack of validity of your statements on different threads, but half of the time its hard to understand you!

Let’s grow up and not bash coaches, schools, programs, etc when you really don’t know what is going on. If you don’t know what is going on just mind your business and don’t make individuals have to remake an account to expose ignorance. It’s pretty simple imo.

blessings

So you leave a bigger program where your son was a backup QB last year , gonna be a starter this season, to take a pay cut to come to the water WHY??? I’m assuming he was getting pushback from that community because his son was going to be QB1.. He saw the writing on the wall so he bounced .. so he gets to Sweetwater and sees competition at QB and refuses to coach the kids at that position… don’t even give other QBs  a playbook or give him reps in practice, refused to put the other QB’s in with the 1’s because he knew they would outshine the chosen one.. Makes a lot of sense… Upperclassmen begging him to put “the freshman in”  and he refused… even made comments “so I’m told” that the Freshman could be the QB when he’s a Senior..IMO he was here for one reason only and that was so the little could be QB somewhere… The man never tried to engage in anything throughout the community, didn’t try to get to know anyone or anything so good job Sweetwater Admin,  better to cut the cord now than later

Obviously some on here know a little truth about the behind the scenes events that have taken place.  So this question is for the legit insiders of the Sweetwater program .  Guys when y’all vetted your applicants for the Head job, I find it hard to believe that questions about his family never came up?  What I’m saying is the administration and powers to be knew when they hired him that his son would be coming with him  right? I’m sure they had heard at some point that his son was a QB right? Stay with me. At this point in the hiring process with the administration fully aware that he was bringing his QB with him, obviously wasn’t a problem then so why did the administration not have this guys back through this process when they knew from day 1 what was going to happen!  Is the administration that spineless to not support their guy that THEY hired??  Then to save face the administration says in the article that he wasn’t a good fit! Are you serious if that’s how your AD feels then he’s the one that needs to be replaced for not doing his job. Obviously the truths is in here somewhere, hopefully it will come out on who is shady and who isn’t.  

Edited by Headhunter42
  • Upvote 1