2A Region 5 vs Region 6 Playoffs

vandyfan1

I am not a fan of either team but let’s just cut through the bull snot and call a spade a spade:

Some Waverly fans on here have sour grapes about Loretto’s win over them the other night.  Saying that Loretto “is not very good” after they beat you is childish.  When a team beats you on the field acknowledge that they were better and move on with your life.  It makes you look like you have no problems gloating after a victory but are very sore after a loss.  

1 minute ago, howdoitknow said:

1.). Huntingdon vs 4.). Waverly 

2.). Lewis County vs 3.). Parsons Riverside

1.). Loretto vs 4.). Trenton Peabody 

2.). Milan vs 3.). Mt Pleasant 

These are going to be some great 1st Round matchups.  

Riverside and Milan play on Friday to determine 2nd and 3rd seed.

10 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Just a guess when I picked Milan to beat them.  Oh well…. I’m sure if the 2/3 was reversed the opposite way it would be just as good of a bracket.  

I got ya. It is a really good first round matchups either way you place them. It probably won’t be regular 1st round blowouts in any of them

43 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

I am not a fan of either team but let’s just cut through the bull snot and call a spade a spade:

Some Waverly fans on here have sour grapes about Loretto’s win over them the other night.  Saying that Loretto “is not very good” after they beat you is childish.  When a team beats you on the field acknowledge that they were better and move on with your life.  It makes you look like you have no problems gloating after a victory but are very sore after a loss.  

It’s not childish. They are not that good.   You will see when they have to play Peabody 

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

It’s not childish. They are not that good.   You will see when they have to play Peabody 

Can you ever just give some kids some credit? They had a long road trip got off the bus and handled business. Your team couldn’t do something you thought they could so you want to go an bash another team. 

They might not be “that good” but they still have a 0 in the loss column so they must have something figured out.

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Let me rephrase that. Loretto is 9-0 for a reason they earned that. Have they won against top competition no they haven’t. Loretto was better and made the plays this past Friday I’m not taking anything from their record nor their victory over  us. Im just comparing them to R6 and really good teams in the past. Loretto is a decent team that I don’t think will make it very far in the playoffs. But who would playing Region 6. 

Edited by vandyfan1

2 minutes ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

Can you ever just give some kids some credit? They had a long road trip got off the bus and handled business. Your team couldn’t do something you thought they could so you want to go an bash another team. 

They might not be “that good” but they still have a 0 in the loss column so they must have something figured out.

I was editing while you posted this

3 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

They aren’t very good.