Westmoreland Vs ER

ArthurIsBack1989

Proud of our guys last night, no one gave em a chance, not even me, but they played hard all night long just let it slip away with the last few seconds. Should have never been one on one on that TD play but it happens… I know East is young but people don’t realize Westy is really young too. ER shot themselves in the foot quite a bit last night, holding, delay of games, block in the back, and the unsportsmanlike. Good team just not very disciplined, which shocks me a little bit. Hate that we lost it, but it was a really good game to watch, now we got two weeks to see if we can’t shock the world against them there owls! 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

Lot of talent not being used in an efficient way imo, they have lots of weapons to use on offense, yet they give the ball to one kid 90 percent of the time, think how much better even he could be if the offense was more diverse...

Secondly, I get having fun but they act like they won the Super Bowl after every tackle, and get combative after alot of plays running their mouth, which in a lot of cases lead to penalties, I do believe ER at their peak, could compete with anyone in 2A, but it just ain't happening unless they cut out all the extra stuff, and coaches need to open up the offense...

Next time you go to an East game or just go watch an east re run. Watch #2 and let me know how much effort he gives when he doesn’t get the ball. The only offensive production they can get is from #1. The biggest critiique I have from the coaching is they don’t block man up on pass plays and force the qb to throw on the run.

4 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Next time you go to an East game or just go watch an east re run. Watch #2 and let me know how much effort he gives when he doesn’t get the ball. The only offensive production they can get is from #1. The biggest critiique I have from the coaching is they don’t block man up on pass plays and force the qb to throw on the run.

You are right, a lot of selfishness in some of the ER guys. Not all of them, just a couple.