Bradley or bearden Regional champs?

Bradleysports23

This is one I’m concerned about. Everyone keeps Bradley will bash em but I’m thinking this one will be bad. Not sure. Bearden and Bradley both have to face cleveland before they meet and not gonna lie Cleveland is looking REALLY good this year. Tables could turn really quickly for this Region Cleveland could possibly become champs, Bradley could possibly be champs and bearden could possibly be champs. It’s gonna be a 3 way showdown from here till the play offs. maryville is out. I say they lose to Cleveland as well. They’ll go to play offs in last place for region. 
bradley is NOT ready for Oakland or any of those Nashville teams yett. 

I hate to say this but here’s my predictions for the region 

bearden

bradley 

cleveland 

maryville 

farragut 

Hardin valley 

1 minute ago, Bradleysports23 said:

This is one I’m concerned about. Everyone keeps Bradley will bash em but I’m thinking this one will be bad. Not sure. Bearden and Bradley both have to face cleveland before they meet and not gonna lie Cleveland is looking REALLY good this year. Tables could turn really quickly for this Region Cleveland could possibly become champs, Bradley could possibly be champs and bearden could possibly be champs. It’s gonna be a 3 way showdown from here till the play offs. maryville is out. I say they lose to Cleveland as well. They’ll go to play offs in last place for region. 

bearden

bradley 

cleveland 

maryville 

farragut 

Hardin valley 

Maryville will be in the semi-final. 

17 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Maryville will be in the semi-final. 

The Maryville run is over was a good one thou. Saw the Bradley and Farragut game tonight. Bradley needs to just show up with no coaches and they probably do a lot better. Carter real deal very good football player but had hardly any touches in this game. When he did wow make a one handed catch look like it was nothing for a long touchdown and a very good looking DB. 

1 hour ago, Bradleysports23 said:

bearden

bradley 

cleveland 

maryville 

farragut 

Hardin valley 

I was surprised at how close the Bradley vs Farragut game was, Farragut is a good team. The region yall are in is crazy good and competitive though.   I  think it depends on if bradley shows up full force but I could see Bearden winning too, I could even see Cleveland possibly winning the region if I am being honest.

46 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

I was surprised at how close the Bradley vs Farragut game was, Farragut is a good team. The region yall are in is crazy good and competitive though.   I  think it depends on if bradley shows up full force but I could see Bearden winning too, I could even see Cleveland possibly winning the region if I am being honest.

Bradley has always been kinda cursed against Farragut. We knew Farragut was going to play hard.. Cleveland and Bradley will also be a war. If Bradley don’t get their discipline together they could lose to bearden and Cleveland both 

7 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Bradley has always been kinda cursed against Farragut. We knew Farragut was going to play hard.. Cleveland and Bradley will also be a war. If Bradley don’t get their discipline together they could lose to bearden and Cleveland both 

Actually, I thought the "discipline" was pretty good against Farragut. with only one really stupid penalty, but overall, very few penalties and nothing I would complain about. Especially at a place that historically Bradley gets flagged a lot. One very ill-timed holding, but we all know holding is a bugaboo that can be called most plays.

I think the order of finish in the region is wide open, and between Bearden, Bradley and Cleveland. And will come down to the last 2 weeks. Right now, those are the top 3 teams standing.

Bearden's 21-20 win at Maryville pretty much put 4th place between them and Farragut. I think, after those games with Bradley, they are in a very similar place this year.