Elizabethton’s HOSTS Northview Academy

BigDaddyDave

8 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Let’s not forget, these guys jumped up to 4A with Betsy and Greeneville, but were in 3A with Alcoa for years! They know what Big Boy Football looks like. It won’t be a shock to them to face talented football teams. They’ve proved so far that they can play 4A ball. I don’t think they can beat Betsy, but can they at least give them a challenge?

Ok this is the old Dave talking here.

13 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Northview Academy gets a rude awakening, as they get a shot at BIG BOY football.

Apparently based on how everything goes at Region 1 at all levels, big boy football only includes Greeneville and Betsy.  I mean what can you say, at all levels these two teams just can not be beat.  I mean, at least each other.  That game should be a great one, again, this year.

11 hours ago, formerblazer said:

Apparently based on how everything goes at Region 1 at all levels, big boy football only includes Greeneville and Betsy.  I mean what can you say, at all levels these two teams just can not be beat.  I mean, at least each other.  That game should be a great one, again, this year.

You ain't kidding both teams Betsy and Greeneville both have good programs from the youth club on up!