Elizabethton’s HOSTS Northview Academy

BigDaddyDave

7 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Hope Betsy is as good as Advertised. The Science Hill win with ease really caught my attention that this team is special. 

They have a great team and both offensive and Defensive lines are big and physical and we just have to clean up the penalties.A couple of turnovers killed us last week in the red zone.

On 10/1/2023 at 11:33 AM, formerblazer said:

Apparently based on how everything goes at Region 1 at all levels, big boy football only includes Greeneville and Betsy.  I mean what can you say, at all levels these two teams just can not be beat.  I mean, at least each other.  That game should be a great one, again, this year.

Yea the region 1 5A and 6A teams are massive disappointments. 

On 10/4/2023 at 6:12 PM, EHSTrack06 said:

I think East takes NV

Yep. 

6 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I was at the DB/Betsy game last week.     You know how some penalties (like holding in the internal line) is not easy for the spectator to see, so there are always some bad calls, and I feel that Elizabethton got a couple of bad ones.      However, most of Elizabethton's penalties were procedure, offsides, etc., really obvious stuff.      I think the Cyclones have the potential to go far but penalties & turnovers have got to get fixed or forget the playoffs.

Looked more like some good ole home cooking to me. We will get it fixed.

13 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Lining up offsides and jumping before the ball is snapped is NOT home-cooking.     Now a phantom "holding" call, yeah that happens sometimes.

It happens we got the win everything is fixable they are a very coachable bunch but at the end of the find a way to win and that’s what we do around here