1-6 Austin East travels to 6-1 Kingston

Turtle

21 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

This game worries me. It's homecoming week. Lots of distractions. And the cherry kid at qb will be a handful. Kingston has quite a few athletes out this year. And pretty decent up front. Should be a interesting game. I'll pick kingston by 2tds.

Don't think He is playing football anymore............

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Hey turtle is that true about cherry being out of football? If so that's huge. 

I know you got a little happy when you read he's not playing football anymore hahaha I'm just going to leave it at this, see you all Friday and I can guarantee the picture that's going around social media from the Kingston barstool pretty much got "Baby Shane" ready to run wild on you (in my Hulkamania voice)

16 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Joe Milton could of been back there and alcoa still would of won by 50.  I'm glad he's concentrating on basketball. And I have no idea about any picture going around. Must be a teenager thing. 

Well actually they didn't win by 50 and Alcoa isn't all that this year.  Yes, they will beat us local teams but I honestly, think they still have a lot of work to put in before they repeat as State Champions (Not hating nor knocking Alcoa).  I just wasn't impressed with how they only scored 7 points against an 0-4 AE team in the first quarter.   I mean, yes, they turned it on after the first quarter but usually the 1st impression means a lot, right?  hahahaha. 

His dad is what posted the picture, if I knew how to post it on here, I would post it.  However, it's a Kingston player holding "Baby Shane" acting as though he's rocking him back and forth  (intimating  a baby) with a baby bottle in his mouth.  I must say it was quite funny but that lite a little fire behind him and a few players butt.  Just know them HEAD HUNTERS coming to Roane County tonight..