1-6 Austin East travels to 6-1 Kingston

Turtle

4 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

This game worries me. It's homecoming week. Lots of distractions. And the cherry kid at qb will be a handful. Kingston has quite a few athletes out this year. And pretty decent up front. Should be a interesting game. I'll pick kingston by 2tds.

If AE gets early breaks and play Happy they can score but Kingston is pretty good this year.good luck turtle 

34 minutes ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

The qb is our best athlete. And all of the rbs run like it's their last carry. 

22 seniors?   Wow, I feel for you all next year hahaha but back to the game on Friday.  So it's Homecoming and you all scheduled AE?  Thats another slap in the face, I think AE comes in this game ready to play some hard nosed football like they're known for playing.  Many teams have took AE lightly these last few years and I think these players are tired of being a "cupcake" on everybody schedule.  Be aware of the 3 headed monster ready to score when willing!  Let's GO AE!!!

Our defense will have to STOP the run game, I think that's what's been killing us all season is stopping the opponents running attack .  If AE can stop kingston run game, I believe we're in for a much need ballgame and a win for the Roadrunners.  We're looking at finishing 3rd in the region so these next few regions games are a must win.  

3 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

If you can't stop the run it will be a long night. Kingston runs the ball 90% of the time. And the qb which was pretty much forced to play at that position this year is our best athlete. He pretty much put the team on his shoulders and ran every play last week on the final drive of the game to beat a good Loudon team.

As a Meigs guy I think Kingston is the best team we have played this year and similar to us, you guys are very physical and have a good defense.