Dobyns Bennett @ William Blount

GovForce1

11 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, I just don’t see DB losing this game. But, like Waco always says, you have to factor in that DB secondary. They couldn’t cover him, according to him.

With DB it all comes down to what kind of offensive line the opposing team has. DB's pass defense always rides on getting constant pressure on the QB. 

19 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, I just don’t see DB losing this game. But, like Waco always says, you have to factor in that DB secondary. They couldn’t cover him, according to him.

I think I could get open for one play. After that I'd be on the sideline beside the oxygen tank. 

14 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

If this was the first week of Nov, I would give WB a chance. It’s Oct, do DB names the score

Our last win over DB was a regular season game at their place. People always talk about our playoff upsets over them, but we have beaten them in some regular season games too. 

The last time WB beat DB was in 2016. The Govs went up to J. Fred and played about as complete of a game as I've ever seen a WB team play and then completely #### the bed the rest of the season, including the first loss to Heritage in about 20 years the very next week. You can't even make that up it's so crazy. So yeah, strange things have happened in this series. That was a pretty good DB team too.