Let’s see some Team scoring Stats

Geno

15 minutes ago, Geno said:

Sequatchie destroyed Coalfield, South Pittsburg beat Sequatchie. You don’t consider them a good Team? Oliver Springs looks impressive also

Coalfield and Oliver Springs are no where near good.. on a state level. As far as regions 1/2 they are good. But after that, they are a punching bag. That’s the way it is year in and year out 

4 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

Coalfield and Oliver Springs are no where near good.. on a state level. As far as regions 1/2 they are good. But after that, they are a punching bag. That’s the way it is year in and year out 

Coalfield was #3 in single A

8 minutes ago, Geno said:

Coalfield was #3 in single A

Which means nothing.

They play a terrible schedule

Go look at recent years. They cruise through the regular season for the most part unless they play someone that isn’t from region 1/2

Then the playoffs come around and they get steamrolled by someone from region 3/4

Very easy to look good on paper and receive votes in an AP poll when you play teams who don’t know how to tie up their own football cleats and the voters have never laid eyes on them

For example, all I heard last year was how Coalfield was probably the best team in the East and we played them in the regular season and ran them off the field. 42-7 with all the starters in there and our freshmen let up 2 scores to make it 42-21 

They simply do not match up outside of their little corner of the state

You’re an SP guy and you can’t see through them? Cmon man

Edited by TheBlueprint

19 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

Which means nothing.

They play a terrible schedule

Go look at recent years. They cruise through the regular season for the most part unless they play someone that isn’t from region 1/2

Then the playoffs come around and they get steamrolled by someone from region 3/4

Very easy to look good on paper and receive votes in an AP poll when you play teams who don’t know how to tie up their own football cleats and the voters have never laid eyes on them

For example, all I heard last year was how Coalfield was probably the best team in the East and we played them in the regular season and ran them off the field. 42-7 with all the starters in there and our freshmen let up 2 scores to make it 42-21 

They simply do not match up outside of their little corner of the state

You’re an SP guy and you can’t see through them? Cmon man

Fact is name 1 Team that can stay within 14-21 with South Pittsburg in the East. Of all the South Pittsburg Teams this is the fastest Defense I’ve ever seen. As much or more talent all the way around than any Team I’ve seen at South Pittsburg. And the scary part is they still havnt hit their stride yet. 

6 minutes ago, Geno said:

Fact is name 1 Team that can stay within 14-21 with South Pittsburg in the East. Of all the South Pittsburg Teams this is the fastest Defense I’ve ever seen. As much or more talent all the way around than any Team I’ve seen at South Pittsburg. And the scary part is they still havnt hit their stride yet. 

There isn’t one. But I don’t understand what that has to do with anything I stated in my previous post