Blue Devils vs Highlanders for top spot R1A

Backyardbbq15

50 minutes ago, crow said:

So just gonna sit back and fling criticism and take shots at programs all over the east all while not revealing what team you pull for and remaining anonymous? Seems legit :roflol:

Don't reckon any of us claim to be the big dog ,we just support our teams and let it go ,win or lose. No need to run down any team, I've always respected kids who give it their all and play on really bad teams, its easy to be a winner, these kids will benefit for their commitment and dedication in the long haul. Its not like many of these kids are gonna play pro, more important they learn what it takes to be good men and productive pieces of society.

2 hours ago, Weatherman said:

Not revealing anything just yet. Kinda nervous when it’s my team I’m talking about, don’t wanna reveal to much until the right time. 

2 hours ago, Weatherman said:

It’s my 21st wedding anniversary this weekend, so this is my last post til I return next week to see what mischief I can get into. Have a great weekend guys!

Y’all back already? Have a spat and just cancel the whole thing or something? It happens I reckon. Oh hey, since you’re here and all, why ya nervous ‘bout chatting when it comes to your team? You afraid of jinxing a run or something’ :popcorneater:

41 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

It’s a wedding anniversary, so he would be my husband. Just when I was gonna give you credit for being smart you prove me wrong again. 

I don't need credit from you.  You might be dumbest poster on here since you've been wrong on everything you say.  Have a nice day.