Bearden @ OR

SweetScience

55 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Not to take this further off topic, but I don't know that I'd say Gibbs is "very good." They're a decent team that has taken advantage of a very weak schedule. They haven't beaten anyone with a winning record, and the combined record of the opponents they've defeated is 12-44. They even struggled against a winless Mo East team last week.

Some AC folks tried to make the same argument about Carter leading up to the AC-Carter game a few weeks ago, and I think the same thing applies to the Hornets. That region just isn't very good this year, outside of AC. SD and Fulton are way down. Seymour is a doormat. Carter and Gibbs are just decent teams that have beaten up on the talent-deficient teams on their schedules.

Seymour is a doormat:lol:  that made me laugh very hard but yeah they are awful.

Edited by Dawgz4life

10 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Not to take this further off topic, but I don't know that I'd say Gibbs is "very good." They're a decent team that has taken advantage of a very weak schedule. They haven't beaten anyone with a winning record, and the combined record of the opponents they've defeated is 12-44. They even struggled against a winless Mo East team last week.

Some AC folks tried to make the same argument about Carter leading up to the AC-Carter game a few weeks ago, and I think the same thing applies to the Hornets. That region just isn't very good this year, outside of AC. SD and Fulton are way down. Seymour is a doormat. Carter and Gibbs are just decent teams that have beaten up on the talent-deficient teams on their schedules.

Insightful 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeay that summed it up perfectly. Osunut is absolutely correct. But in defense of AC conference. One could say Betsy and Greeneville not much better if not worse. 

Uhhh, we have Betsy and Betsy has GHS. Mathematically 2-1 is 100% better unless you do Mav math. That doesn’t mean we beat you, it’s just math and not an equal wash.

Edited by noonesfool