Waverly Vs. Loretto

FastEddieDavis

4 minutes ago, FastEddieDavis said:

I’m sure Loretto will try to limit Waverly’s offensive touches. But with a couple dropped passes, and a sack or 2 Loretto will be behind quickly. If the sophomore floats one over the middle like he’s probed to, it will get picked. 

Against us the sophomore played pretty well and I didn’t see any passes across the middle of the field so I don’t know about the interception prediction.

9 minutes ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

You act like Waverly is the greatest team of all time. This defense is like cutting through butter. It’s time to open your eyes and realize that the one good team Waverly has played they lost.

Talking to you makes it sound like Loretto shouldn’t even load the buses today.

They aren’t the greatest but they are consistently good and make deep playoff runs. You can’t say the same about anyone else in this region. Facts are facts Jack. Will Waverly win tonight and next week? I don’t know but they are very capable and I believe they will. What’s wrong with that? Can you say the same about your team?

9 minutes ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

Against us the sophomore played pretty well and I didn’t see any passes across the middle of the field so I don’t know about the interception prediction.

I think you are on to something. Sophomore QB tend to try too hard sometimes at making plays and their decisions making isn’t so good. Not a doubt in my mind that the young man is a baller but I think the pass rush from Waverly and some new personnel at DBs will show. That dude might pick us apart but I’m telling you guys win or lose Waverly is a better team than what they were earlier in the year. If the Mustangs win so be it but the film I watched they ain’t got anything we haven’t seen and neither does Lewis.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think you are on to something. Sophomore QB tend to try too hard sometimes at making plays and their decisions making isn’t so good. Not a doubt in my mind that the young man is a baller but I think the pass rush from Waverly and some new personnel at DBs will show. That dude might pick us apart but I’m telling you guys win or lose Waverly is a better team than what they were earlier in the year. If the Mustangs win so be it but the film I watched they ain’t got anything we haven’t seen and neither does Lewis.

Agree 100. 

21 minutes ago, CABacker said:

Games on the road are different animals.   Loretto will suffer first loss tonight.  Waverly is different from Collinwood, Summertown and East Hickman 

You’ve never been to Collinwood it sounds like 

Both Eagles matchup are washes and both not very good in general — Loretto beat Summertown 35-0 on the road, you beat them 35-0 home 

Maybe it is a higher scoring game like 42-30, not sure, just my read on the game seems lower scoring here tonight. In 3 home games you’ve only surrendered 35 points,  Loretto averaging 39 on the road. 

Not discrediting the spot at home for Waverly gonna be a good one and yeah history does sometimes matter but Loretto turning into a hot spot of talent area that I don’t think can be unappreciated 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hurrican615 said:

After reading through this thread all of the Waverly "fans" on here are apart of their coaching staff. 

Im taking Loretto to beat Waverly 34-14

Just because we watch film doesn’t make us coaches, and we no longer have kids on the team. Loretto puts their film out there for everyone to see! 

Edited by FastEddieDavis

This thread is HILARIUS!  Fans will be fans and i understand passion. Tonight's game will be a good game but lets all be honest with ourselves, Both of these teams are decent ball teams, neither is great.  This game will be very entertaining and has a lot on the line.  I believe i might just make the trip to watch it. Safe travels 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheWolf said:

You’ve never been to Collinwood it sounds like 

Both Eagles matchup are washes and both not very good in general — Loretto beat Summertown 35-0 on the road, you beat them 35-0 home 

Maybe it is a higher scoring game like 42-30, not sure, just my read on the game seems lower scoring here tonight. In 3 home games you’ve only surrendered 35 points,  Loretto averaging 39 on the road. 

Not discrediting the spot at home for Waverly gonna be a good one and yeah history does sometimes matter but Loretto turning into a hot spot of talent area that I don’t think can be unappreciated 

wolf will you be at the game