Moore Co. Raiders @ Forrest Rockets Oct. 20th

RaiderzFan

10 hours ago, MC2023 said:

Who on here is not a homer? You're a homer. Your team is struggling though. If they weren't, you would be punching those keys with your chest poked out.

We beat cornersville, the school that poster is from.  Stay in your (slow) lane.

You calling me a homer shows you are either an idiot, don't know the definition of a homer, or both. 

Stop wasting my time. 

14 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

We beat cornersville, the school that poster is from.  Stay in your (slow) lane.

You calling me a homer shows you are either an idiot, don't know the definition of a homer, or both. 

Stop wasting my time. 

I know the poster is from Cornersville, and the fact that you have to call people names just shows your intelligence level. You're also the one who wastes everybody's time whining about your coach constantly. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/18/2023 at 12:38 PM, BBRaider said:

35-7 MC

This puts us on par with Cascade or Collinwood. Our DC saw last year what didn't work and also that dropping 8 doesn't work against Gordy so we'll see what twists he came up with. 

I don't see our offense scoring more than 2TDs against starters. Although we had a freshman last year put up 150 and 2 scores on 6 first half touches.  We also have a freshman this year that will be the next Dawson White before it's over. I don't know if you will see him doing anything but lead blocking or taking a snap and spinning around to run up the middle though. 

On 10/19/2023 at 12:27 PM, City223 said:

i’m gonna predict 350 total yards with 5 touchdowns for white tonight. 42-21 with mc pulling away after half

That was his total last season except with 6 TDs. We kicked off to #23 to open the 3rd Q after fighting back to 24-14 before the half. He ran it back and the game was over 31-14 at that point. Their will be 4 explosive players out there tonight. #1 and 22 for us and #6 and 23 for MC. Two will start off in open field and two will have to break several tackles to get there. 

7 minutes ago, Salem said:

That was his total last season except with 6 TDs. We kicked off to #23 to open the 3rd Q after fighting back to 24-14 before the half. He ran it back and the game was over 31-14 at that point. Their will be 4 explosive players out there tonight. #1 and 22 for us and #6 and 23 for MC. Two will start off in open field and two will have to break several tackles to get there. 

mc is a physical team too and the hardest thing to stop is when dawson scrambles then it goes into scramble drill and the defense has to pick to come up or stay in coverage. 

24 minutes ago, Salem said:

We also have a freshman this year that will be the next Dawson White before it's over. I don't know if you will see him doing anything but lead blocking or taking a snap and spinning around to run up the middle though. 

You can't do us like that Salem. We need a name and number. This is awesome news! Let the hype begin! Chapel Hill aka Forrest... We comin'! 

PXL_20231020_180731620.MP.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Salem said:

coaching doesnt matter salem. the verdict is in.