Cornersville @ Huntland

HerefortheDAWGS

Cornersville visits Huntland after having a bye week. Expect Cornersville to win this one convincingly and Ben to have another big game as well as a dominant performance by the o line. Hopefully we will continue to work the passing game after the breakout last week getting our first passing touchdowns of the season. We will need it come playoffs. Huntland leading the district in first and second spot for interceptions with a combined 10 for the year so we will have to be careful not to force it and let the run game set it up. 

DAWGS with the win 48-14

1 hour ago, City223 said:

probably would be a good idea to rest him 

1) The dogs need a win for seeding purposes so they can’t rest him. 

2)  It’s not taking him a ton of carries to get to that 300 mark. He has done it 4 times already. 

3) Mr. football award won’t account for him resting a game. 

but I do agree with you if the game does get out of hand , rest him towards the end of the game. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dawgswin said:

2)  It’s not taking him a ton of carries to get to that 300 mark. He has done it 4 times already. 

but I do agree with you if the game does get out of hand , rest him towards the end of the game. 

well i’m saying that assuming this will be a blowout. there’s no point in stat padding if y’all are up by a lot with the playoffs coming up  soon after

23 hours ago, dawgswin said:

We should get #7 back for this game. I’d like to see Ben carry 8-12 times, but spread out amongst the first 3 quarters mixing him in. Let’s see what #7 and #3 can produce in the run game so we can get a feel for next year. 

Edited by HerefortheDAWGS

56 minutes ago, City223 said:

based on what?

Huntland has been a scrappy team all year, they got blown out by Moore county and played a bad game against eagleville with injuries, but they have been able to hang around and make the game ugly enough to stay in it. They can’t score with corn town, but they can play well enough defensively to make it a game early. Like I said cornersville for sure with the win, but closer than the “experts” think 

58 minutes ago, Snowballschance said:

Huntland has been a scrappy team all year, they got blown out by Moore county and played a bad game against eagleville with injuries, but they have been able to hang around and make the game ugly enough to stay in it. They can’t score with corn town, but they can play well enough defensively to make it a game early. Like I said cornersville for sure with the win, but closer than the “experts” think 

i dont think this will be close at all. cornersville by 20