Cornersville @ Huntland

HerefortheDAWGS

8 hours ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

I don't recall anyone shouting we are going to state? I don't care who played. We are 5 -3 with a chance of going 7-3. My prediction at the beginning of the season was 7-3 or 8-2. Everyone said I was crazy and there was no way. Well here we are and now everyone says we are only here because we haven't played anybody. The schedule didn't change. Yall realize MC plays 7 of the same teams Cornersville does? I don't see anybody harping about their wins over those teams and that their undefeated season means nothing. We are proud of what are boys and coaches have done and continue to do. Did we have some bumps and learning curves, absolutely. Did we loose to MC who many have on the board to play for the gold ball. Absolutely, and there no is no shame in that. Has Ben with the help of the team broke school records left and right. Absolutely. 

Go DAWGS! 

I touched a nerve!  Those Cupcakes them Cornpups beat up on will do no good in a few weeks. Eagleville next week. Round one. Then it’s basketball season.