Green Hill @ Cookeville

LadyCavsFan

Who do you guys have in this one?  Huge game for the region standings.   Cookeville is rolling right now and GH had a bad game last week.  I haven’t seen GH play yet but I expect them to be very good after beating Lebanon.  

Cookeville has been running the ball very well and mixing in long balls when the box is stacked.  If they can keep mixing it up the way they have the past few games they have a good shot winning the next two games.  Defense has struggled making tackles with speedy backs and WR.  Backend coverage hasn’t been good for most of the year.  But they have been pretty solid run defense.  

Someone give me some insight on GH.  

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Who do you guys have in this one?  Huge game for the region standings.   Cookeville is rolling right now and GH had a bad game last week.  I haven’t seen GH play yet but I expect them to be very good after beating Lebanon.  

Cookeville has been running the ball very well and mixing in long balls when the box is stacked.  If they can keep mixing it up the way they have the past few games they have a good shot winning the next two games.  Defense has struggled making tackles with speedy backs and WR.  Backend coverage hasn’t been good for most of the year.  But they have been pretty solid run defense.  

Someone give me some insight on GH.  

Coming from a team that exposed y’all, and watching quite a bit of film on GH. I’ll give the early nod to Cookeville. GH offense scores in spurts and then goes silent for large chunks of games… hence the Warren Co. game where they scored all their points in the 2nd quarter. Cookeville just seems to be the hotter team right now. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Coming from a team that exposed y’all, and watching quite a bit of film on GH. I’ll give the early nod to Cookeville. GH offense scores in spurts and then goes silent for large chunks of games… hence the Warren Co. game where they scored all their points in the 2nd quarter. Cookeville just seems to be the hotter team right now. 

MJ have you ever picked GH in anything?  :D  

Either of these Teams could finish as high as 2nd or could miss the playoffs entirely

Cookeville at Home 35-34

Cookeville, Green Hill, Gallatin and Lebanon are in a 4 team Race for Seeds 2, 3 and 4

Ultimately one of these 4 will miss out on the playoffs (but hopefully go to a bowl)

Green Hill beat Lebanon who beat Cookeville who beat Gallatin who beat Green Hill

Gonna be a competitive Fight to the Finish