Division 2 A Bracket

ReitzFan

The TSSAA needs to get their collective heads out of their backsides and decide what bracket they are going to use. 

Back in July, they put out a bracket showing 5 middle region teams making the playoffs.  I found this bracket at tssaa.com. Click sports, then football, then click football regulations.  Just last week I was on tssaasports.com. After clicking 2023 playoff info, I discovered a different D2A bracket showing the West Region bracket getting 5 playoff teams. About half an hour ago, I noticed the bracket on tssaasports.com has changed again and it is now showing the original bracket I saw months ago on the tssaa.com site. What is going on with the bracket TSSAA? Please get your act together.  Having a bracket, changing it, and then changing it back to the original is not a good look. Get your act together please.

10 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

The TSSAA needs to get their collective heads out of their backsides and decide what bracket they are going to use. 

Back in July, they put out a bracket showing 5 middle region teams making the playoffs.  I found this bracket at tssaa.com. Click sports, then football, then click football regulations.  Just last week I was on tssaasports.com. After clicking 2023 playoff info, I discovered a different D2A bracket showing the West Region bracket getting 5 playoff teams. About half an hour ago, I noticed the bracket on tssaasports.com has changed again and it is now showing the original bracket I saw months ago on the tssaa.com site. What is going on with the bracket TSSAA? Please get your act together.  Having a bracket, changing it, and then changing it back to the original is not a good look. Get your act together please.

The TSSAA does not operate this site. Call them and ask.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

The TSSAA does not operate this site. Call them and ask.

Or, the TSSAA can correct the discrepancy. And I did try to call the TSSAA office. Apparently they are all watching volleyball. My AD ha also tried to contact and no call returned. I'm told there is a D2AA discrepancy as well. I also see another thread on D2AAA noting a discrepancy. 

Bottom line is TSSAA has a pile of mess going and they are all watching volleyball 

My schools Athletic Director finally got someone at the TSSAA office to answer a phone. He said he was told that the correct brackets were at this link: https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2023-24/sports-regulations/2023-24FootballRegulations.pdf .

For the record, thus is what was posted in July. Multiple changes on brackets posted on TSSAASPORTS.COM site. I'm told discrepancies in D2A, AA, AAA

Edited by ReitzFan

20 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Dude, you really need to get a real job.

On 10/18/2023 at 1:11 AM, ReitzFan said:

Booger just sayin Pink Pony Pub - World Famous Beach Bar | Gulf Shores, AL | Shows,  Schedules, and Directions | ReverbNation

• Like 1