Union City travels to Lake Co for final regular season game.

Tornado82

46 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Bigster UC will have a tough road to get to Thanksgiving. MASE in the 2nd round in Memphis will be a very tough game for them. If they survive that they would more than likely play at Dresden. 

After looking at related scores Idk just how I feel about Mase, I know this technically means nothing but I expected Mase to manhandle Middle College, if you look through scores of Middle College/ Kipp game and then Kipp/West Carrol, it just doesn’t seem convincing to me. Again I know means nothing, but I don’t feel Mase is even on the same playing field of UC or Dresden. Just my 2 cents 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Devil_Alumni said:

After looking at related scores Idk just how I feel about Mase, I know this technically means nothing but I expected Mase to manhandle Middle College, if you look through scores of Middle College/ Kipp game and then Kipp/West Carrol, it just doesn’t seem convincing to me. Again I know means nothing, but I don’t feel Mase is even on the same playing field of UC or Dresden. Just my 2 cents 

Hey if you guys knock MASE off in 1st round we won’t have to worry with them

19 hours ago, Devil_Alumni said:

I got that same feeling after I saw the score of the Middle College game. I am not sure what to make of MASE at this point.

19 hours ago, Devil_Alumni said:

Just bring all Region 7 1A  teams to Memphis for the first two weeks and let cards fall where they may!

One thing about it MASE will be ready to play !

33 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Just bring all Region 7 1A  teams to Memphis for the first two weeks and let cards fall where they may!

Wildbill, you seem to be the only poster from Memphis. Has Fairley improved much since last season? What about Mitchell. It’s hard to gauge with the competition they have played.

1 hour ago, WildBill2388 said:

We will be there after we prepare for our next game. One at a time. Don’t sleep on them Red Devils you may get a stick a pitch fork in you your done.