Union City travels to Lake Co for final regular season game.

Tornado82

1 minute ago, PeskyPole said:

Must have a new crop of players this year. The MASE I saw last season got punched in the mouth their first drive against McKenzie and couldn’t recover. 

Yep yep was down 4 starting DL/OL players however still didn’t make no excuses they  got beat so what’s your point this is a new year!

No sir 6 returning Starters on offense and defense!

48 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Union City won, 10-6. Then, they played Huntingdon the week after, and scored 3. Imagine scoring 13 points in the final two games? That's tough.

Oh, and by the way, y'all played USJ, Westview, and Huntingdon last year in the regular season, and didn't score 21 in a single game. But hey, scoring 56 on Houston County seemed like a fun thing to do.

Lets move on to this year, scored 6 against Ensworth (a team you thought Union City could win because they had more "heart"), the following week y'all made the trip down to Jackson and lost to USJ, only scoring 19. And I'll buy you a dessert at the Longhorn/Olive Garden (whatever restaurant) you want in Union City because y'all scored 28 on Dresden.

Are you noticing a trend here?

Yet USJ played the same Lausanne team Mase did and lost in a similar score. So by no means would I believe the hype till Mase has defeated a quality opponent. Or even kept it close for that matter.  

10 minutes ago, Devil_Alumni said:

Yet USJ played the same Lausanne team Mase did and lost in a similar score. So by no means would I believe the hype till Mase has defeated a quality opponent. Or even kept it close for that matter.  

MASE was without Starting their  QB, 3 OL  and Kumaro Brown sir!

The game was 7 to 6 at 2 min mark in the 2nd quarter!

MASE caused Lausanne to turnover the ball 4 times in the first half!

The young 10 th QB for MASE made some bad decisions that cost them points!

The USJ team beat U C correct!

1 minute ago, WildBill2388 said:

MASE was without Starting their  QB, 3 OL  and Kumaro Brown sir!

The game was 7 to 6 at 2 min mark in the 2nd quarter!

MASE caused Lausanne to turnover the ball 4 times in the first half!

The young 10 th QB for MASE made some bad decisions that cost them points!

The USJ team beat U C correct!

Yep sure did. Get past So Fulton then talk . We have no problem passing through 3 metal detectors and a strip search to play your all star team

• Upvote 1