Region 1 4A Title Game. Betsy and G’Ville

BigDaddyDave

It’s the most, wonderful time, of the year! Who wins, how and why. Let the opinions roll!
Greeneville’s been bitten by the weather bug all season. Can the Cyclones continue that trend? (Sorry. Couldn’t resist) I think so. That Betsy Defense is elite. And 2 DEEP at every position. And the Offense doesn’t revolve around just one player. It’s a “pick your poison” group. Which makes them tough to game plan against. I’m genuinely more impressed by this Betsy team than any of the last 5 years. And that’s saying something. 

Edited by BigDaddyDave
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jduggie said:

From what I’ve seen from Greenville it’s a heavy does of Qullien a that’s about all. Etown fans needs to get there early and be loud. 

The Devils D will keep it close for a while if the greene dont open it up on offense its gonna be a long night and a short post season ...... someone needs to learn on how not to get out coached there needs to be a changing of the guard at SOME KEY POSITIONS! 

On 10/21/2023 at 7:57 AM, BigDaddyDave said:

It’s the most, wonderful time, of the year! Who wins, how and why. Let the opinions roll!
Greeneville’s been bitten by the weather bug all season. Can the Cyclones continue that trend? (Sorry. Couldn’t resist) I think so. That Betsy Defense is elite. And 2 DEEP at every position. And the Offense doesn’t revolve around just one player. It’s a “pick your poison” group. Which makes them tough to game plan against. I’m genuinely more impressed by this Betsy team than any of the last 5 years. And that’s saying something. 

What is the TSSAA stance on lighting/weather cancellations of a playoff game, anybody know?

On 10/21/2023 at 9:13 AM, greengreen22 said:

The Devils D will keep it close for a while if the greene dont open it up on offense its gonna be a long night and a short post season ...... someone needs to learn on how not to get out coached there needs to be a changing of the guard at SOME KEY POSITIONS! 

The Devils Are good and will keep this game close.