Greeneville at Elizabethton

BarneySox2007

3 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Because he is talking to himself on the AC thread and gloating about hammering SD and heading to Chatt town.

LOL true no body to talk to in South Doyle. Thought irritating a few Greeneville and Betsy fans. Finally someone gave me the time of day.  I am done. Have big game to prepare for. Enjoyed the Greeneville and Betsy game and Tom Taylor does it justice! 

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

LOL true no body to talk to in South Doyle. Thought irritating a few Greeneville and Betsy fans. Finally someone gave me the time of day.  I am done. Have big game to prepare for. Enjoyed the Greeneville and Betsy game and Tom Taylor does it justice! 

Mav, I always enjoy talking to you, re: lots of respect. Just explaining the situation. Betsy and GVegas tend to take one game at a time. You can’t help it Mav, if it’s first round you are usually talking Murfreesboro and now Chattanooga LOL!

Edited by noonesfool

16 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Mav, I always enjoy talking to you, re: lots of respect. Just explaining the situation. Betsy and GVegas tend to take one game at a time. You can’t help it Mav, if it’s first round you are usually talking Murfreesboro and now Chattanooga LOL!

Exactly you and Lawnman know me. Something to keep the Mavs advertisement not a lot on here for Mavs. Noones through the years you have been an Ace knowing when to calm me down. Sad thing is you Lawnman were always right haha. You guys are the best! 

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Exactly you and Lawnman know me. Something to keep the Mavs advertisement not a lot on here for Mavs. Noones through the years you have been an Ace knowing when to calm me down. Sad thing is you Lawnman were always right haha. You guys are the best! 

Mav you a dandy and nonnes knows a lot more than me and always enjoy you guys.

• Upvote 1

On 10/27/2023 at 5:27 PM, blazer1set said:

Elizabethton fans, I have a conundrum for you.     It seems to be almost universally accepted that it is very hard to beat a good team twice in a season, so if that is true wouldn't it be better to lose to the GREENE tonight and then get them in a few weeks when it really matters?

Okay Elizabethton fans, what do we do with the above conundrum?       Will it be easier to beat the GREENE on Nov 17?