Wildcats vs Eagles

TTownFan50

Congratulations to the Eagles, lots of team speed, really misjudge them based on the points against common opponents.  The Eagles outplayed Tullahoma!  I thought both coach’s made terrible decisions throughout the game, oh well.  Shout out to Liam for keeping Tullahoma in the game with 2 touchdowns on the night!  Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

• Like 1

Tullahoma had 7 W's vs. Teams with a combined 16 W's & 38 L's.  I am not sure why people thought they were going to beat  Shelbyville.  Shelbyville kept handing the game over to them and they kept throwing up all over themselves.  

Very bad Region and very poor Football.  Coaching has taken a step backwards.

The only hope for the Region is for Shelbyville to win their first round game.  But if those are the only 3-4 run plays and the pee wee football  pass plays they have they are dead in the water too. 

And for Tullahoma, how many times can you heave a ball in the air over everyone in a game or on any given 3 play series. Sad sad sad.  Looked like powder puff passing game.

I think Shelbyville had last night's game circled on there calendar all season. They were better prepared and outplayed Tullahoma.  I think  a lot of Tullahoma fans underestimated Shelbyville's team speed, they have been a quick strike offense all season. Tullahoma's play calling, and the play of Mason Bratcher was pathetic.  When you have a quarterback who is inconsistent, and not very mobile, you're not going to be very successful. They should have at least tried the backup QB Lucas Reed, he is only a sophomore, he is a better athlete.

4 minutes ago, SouthernTNguy said:

I think Shelbyville had last night's game circled on there calendar all season. They were better prepared and outplayed Tullahoma.  I think  a lot of Tullahoma fans underestimated Shelbyville's team speed, they have been a quick strike offense all season. Tullahoma's play calling, and the play of Mason Bratcher was pathetic.  When you have a quarterback who is inconsistent, and not very mobile, you're not going to be very successful. They should have at least tried the backup QB Lucas Reed, he is only a sophomore, he is a better athlete.

Shelbyville had a chance to blow them out of the water but could never capitalize.  Tullahoma was lucky it wasn't a beat down early.  The Eagles kept putting it in their lap to stay in the game and the t-town offense just kept laying eggs.  If SCHS had a better offensive scheme they might be really dangerous in the playoffs.  You have all that speed and you put them in a box to run it.  Spread them out.  Speed all over the field.  Never bring speed into the box and help the defense.

5 minutes ago, MountRushmore1 said:

Shelbyville had a chance to blow them out of the water but could never capitalize.  Tullahoma was lucky it wasn't a beat down early.  The Eagles kept putting it in their lap to stay in the game and the t-town offense just kept laying eggs.  If SCHS had a better offensive scheme they might be really dangerous in the playoffs.  You have all that speed and you put them in a box to run it.  Spread them out.  Speed all over the field.  Never bring speed into the box and help the defense.

I thought Shelbyville's play calling was bad as Tullahoma's at times

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MountRushmore1 said:

Shelbyville should have ran rocky chandler more in the first half he took second play on offense 60 yards for a td then he didn’t carry the ball again until the second half. Tullahoma didn’t stop him for less than about 6 or 7 yards everytime he touched it 

10 minutes ago, TheRockets7 said:

Shelbyville should have ran rocky chandler more in the first half he took second play on offense 60 yards for a td then he didn’t carry the ball again until the second half. Tullahoma didn’t stop him for less than about 6 or 7 yards everytime he touched it 

I think Shelbyville's play calling was a bad as Tullahoma's at times.

Your best athlete for the wildcats is Khani Johnson and he played QB all his life growing up. I'd put him at QB the rest of the year and next year. He's mobile has played the position, can see the field and make the throws. Now i love Mason he's a tremendous kid and has actually done well understanding he's only played the sport 3 years. It's just hard to play QB at this level with that type of inexperience. It's a lot to put on a kid that has never played the sport, much less playing that position. In all honesty if Delaughter had stayed in Tullahoma, we would've destroyed shelbyville last night. 

• Like 1