Marion Co. vs Cascade

JonSnow

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

The same Cascade who got dominated by a cannon county at home but barely squeaked out a W and Marion beat them by 35?

Dominated? Hyperbole isn't taken seriously on this board... Also, Cannon was fighting to make the playoffs vs Cascade--their season was already over when they played Marion.  Cascade 17-14  

13 minutes ago, Snowballschance said:

Depends on which marion county shows up. This team is the ultimate dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. They SHOULD win by 42, but I think cascades ability to run the ball will shorten the game and keep the score lower. 28-13 Marion county  

I have seen very little video of Marion, but why do you think that they should win by a wide margin?  I don't see better athletes or size in the few highlights that I've seen.

6 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

I have seen very little video of Marion, but why do you think that they should win by a wide margin?  I don't see better athletes or size in the few highlights that I've seen.

Might wanna go rewatch some more film. Marion has athletes all over the field. 

12 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Might wanna go rewatch some more film. Marion has athletes all over the field. 

Agreed. Fast start will be their key. They’ve won 2/3 of their games this year in blowout fashion. I think people just need to put that Forrest game to the side. Good teams have off nights, but good teams on off nights still find ways to win games. Forrest also does not have a bad roster and do hang in games because of the talent.