Marion Co. vs Cascade

JonSnow

11 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

I bet the Watertown team that we beat was better than the Seq team that you beat---45-0 they must've been missing half of their roster...Nonetheless, that is a fallacious argument-Whataboutism or something or maybe a Red Herring-General will know which fallacy.  But, my point stands.....Moore was the 1st game of the season--they returned everyone whereas we had players in new positions--it would be a much better game at this point. 

For what it's worth, Sequatchie did beat Watertown.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Snowballschance said:

Ain’t no you or your.  I roll with my Fayetteville tigers(have since day 1) just calling it like a see it. Marion is the better team, will win either way, just depends on if it’s close or a laugher. But we can play quality of schedule game all day. And we will also all skip over the fact where you think the Moore county rematch would be better, I’m sure it would be much much worse 

marion is not a good team and cascade could win this if they come out playing good

Marion is truly a jekyll and Hyde.  The frustrating thing is as much talent as they have, they are way too predictable.   Very little misdirection in the offense and teams know what they are running when they line up.  That usually spells doom by rd 2 of the playoffs.  I wouldn't be surprised to see this team squeak by the first rd game and lose in the second rd.  Very talented squad though.

I would say Marion by multiple scores but listening to some people on here I'm not sure the Warriors should even show up. I've watched some of Cascades games and they have some very good players. Hard nosed and pretty quick. I can see this being a close game or a pretty easy win. Just depends on which Marion team shows up.

If we're being honest, Forrest should be playing for the region title Friday night. Same thing happened in their game with Cascade as the Marion game. If not for turnovers and penalties they win both of those. If they haven't given up on the season they could beat Fayetteville. 

1 minute ago, CoyDillard said:

I would say Marion by multiple scores but listening to some people on here I'm not sure the Warriors should even show up. I've watched some of Cascades games and they have some very good players. Hard nosed and pretty quick. I can see this being a close game or a pretty easy win. Just depends on which Marion team shows up.

If we're being honest, Forrest should be playing for the region title Friday night. Same thing happened in their game with Cascade as the Marion game. If not for turnovers and penalties they win both of those. If they haven't given up on the season they could beat Fayetteville. 

It's an even region. Top 4 teams in Region 4 are within a TD of each other. Marion finds ways to win while Forrest finds ways to lose. 

• Upvote 1