Cornersville @ Eagleville

HerefortheDAWGS

8 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

ok, was just thinking if for some reason if it came down to overall records to decide a playoff spot they would not have played enough game to make the decision accurate...oh well, lol...just wondering.

Went back and looked, they said Shoals Christian (Alabama) cancelled. Since they beat us in the head to head, I don’t think it would come into play. Not sure how it would have affected if it did matter. If Collinwood looses to Huntland and you guys beat us, we would all be 3-3 and Collinwood would stay 2, Eagleville 3, Cornersville 4. If they loose and we win then we move to 2 CW to 3 and 4 depends on WC if I am seeing this all correctly now. If CW wins and we win CW is 2 we are 3 and 4 still depends on WC.

9 minutes ago, Midtncat said:

Yeah I know no one outside WC expected the upset but I guarantee you WC and Cwood fans knew you could throw records out the door for this age old County rivalry!

Will there be a livestream of Eagleville-Cornersville game?

I know we will have a Facebook live going, usually do for all of our games

8 minutes ago, Midtncat said:

Yeah I know no one outside WC expected the upset but I guarantee you WC and Cwood fans knew you could throw records out the door for this age old County rivalry!

Will there be a livestream of Eagleville-Cornersville game?

i believe so...i will be also live reporting for a website that cannot be on here, lol...but the NFHS network should stream it.

6 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

I know we will have a Facebook live going, usually do for all of our games

someone will probably do a live stream, especially for this game...i cannot remember when this final game actually meant so much! the last game we had like this was when we beat Summertown a couple years ago in the final play they ran by their endzone...instead of kneeling down and taking a victory over us, they ran a play...we hit the runningback in the backfield and he fumbled...we returned the fumble for a TD and got us in the playoff, hahaha...good times

12 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Went back and looked, they said Shoals Christian (Alabama) cancelled. Since they beat us in the head to head, I don’t think it would come into play. Not sure how it would have affected if it did matter. If Collinwood looses to Huntland and you guys beat us, we would all be 3-3 and Collinwood would stay 2, Eagleville 3, Cornersville 4. If they loose and we win then we move to 2 CW to 3 and 4 depends on WC if I am seeing this all correctly now. If CW wins and we win CW is 2 we are 3 and 4 still depends on WC.

got ya!!! Liberty Creek is 5-4 overall and 3-1 in their conference...so maybe they can help us out hahahaha